View Full Version : The hotdog cart guy in Bricktown

metro
07-05-2006, 03:20 PM
I grabbed a chili-cheese dog there last night at the Fourth of July celebrations. This guy is out there year round every day, in fact, I'd have to say he's downtown's only food cart vendor. I was going to get food at one of the other vendors that were there only for the festival, however after waiting in line a ridicously long time, they advised me they only take tickets. Of course the "tickets" line was ridiculously long as well. So I thought, I'd support the local guy since he's out here all the time anyways. I'm glad I did, for cart food, he serves a great hot-dog for $3 bucks and you can put whatever you want on it. He also serves chips, drinks, and candy. I recommend him and would love to see more cart and street vendors in downtown and Bricktown.

Nixon7
07-21-2006, 09:21 PM
where is he at?

escan
07-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Between the "A" and the "T".... :) Sorry...old English teacher was whispering in my ear.

metro
07-24-2006, 11:27 AM
He usually hangs out on the SE corner of Sheridan and Oklahoma, just across the street from Spaghetti Warehouse. Last time I talked to him, he's out there like after 5pm I believe until around 2am.