View Full Version : OKC swap meets & flea markets

swapman
07-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi all,

Visiting OKC weekend of the 15th and looking to stop at some of the larger swap meets and flea markets around town. Does OKC have a weekend swap meet? Also want to stop at some of the larger flea markets. Will be staying in the Will Rogers Airport area.

Thanks,
TR

Karried
07-04-2006, 12:34 PM
http://www.fleamarketguide.com/ok.htm

Hi, welcome to OK!

I personally haven't been to a swap meet recently so many others might be able to help you out but I did find the link above to help you out..

Enjoy your visit!

quailcreekgal
07-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Chandler Trade Days is in full swing that day. Chandler is about 30 miles east on the Turner Turnpike. It's a giant flea market set up in 3 locations on the south side of town. Lots of great items. You can find more info on the internet.....don't have the website handy right now.

davido
07-09-2006, 06:29 PM
It looks like we might get a new one, on I-35 just north of the 113 exit. I saw a sign I think it said trade days, and the old motel that used to operate, looks like some redu is going on. between moore and norman.

HottRoddStrummer
07-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Mary's Swap Meet in Midwest City. Northwest Corner of N.E. 23rd, and Midwest Blvd. Been there for many yrs, still owned by the Sizemore Family. Great folks, large, rather accurate "Old Town" with pony rides at the top of the hill... oh yeah.. great country band playin Sat, and Sun Morns from 9:00am till 1:30pm. Hott Rodd. I know cause I will be there.. Stop in, and say hi! Get a fresh fruit cup from the corn stand on the way up, but hurry, they will go fast. :) Its not spam if they ask.. right????