View Full Version : Warren Theatre

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

SOONER8693
11-10-2006, 02:03 PM
That is correct. I got the word from the horses mouth. The mayor of Moore told me last night, that the project was never in jeopardy. The start date was incorrect in the original article in the paper. According to him, it is right on schedule. It will be scaled down to a 14 screen facility. But, they have room to expand to the orighinal 20 screen if it demands.

Ronvs
11-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanks chrisok.

I've been out of town for 5 days and should have waited to post that question about the project being dead until I could drive by the site again.

Glad to know that the Warren Theatre is really going to happen!

xpertinfun
11-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Looks like KEY construction lost the contract.....I think there was more going on with this project then meets the eye. Maybe KEY was draggin butt on getting this thing started so they got the boot?

BricktownGuy
11-14-2006, 01:55 PM
or key's contract price was too high.. or they change contractors

HFK
11-14-2006, 06:15 PM
"Revival" (first I've ever heard of that phrase) theaters have been discussed here before. I'd really like to see the old films in all of their big-screen glory. Unfortunately, the best such theaters that I've seen of that sort (not that I've really seen that many) were based in old Movie palaces from the 30s and 40s. I've been to others that were modern and merely functional, e.g. while in London a few years ago I saw several movies at an arts-school affiliated cinema in Hammersmith. (a breathtaking copy of "Rear Window", a poor copy of "The Birds", and a so-so copy of one of my favorite horror movies, the little-known and poorly-titled "Don't Look Now": it was a real stroke of luck to find such an unsung movie that also happened to be a favorite showing on a quasi-big-screen). I was also lucky enough to catch a free, early-Sunday screening of the original "King Kong" in a large modern cinema in London-proper, in a well-known square (just north of Trafalgar Square) that is bordered on three sides by movie houses (can't remember the name).

I think that a theater that showed classic movies might do fine in the metro: it would be nice if some of the local movie houses would, on occasion, do what that theater in London did: show an old classic just to pay homage to the glory days. I've heard that the Harkin has worked with the Art Museum on occasion, which is fine, but that brings me to my next point: I believe that part of the problem with such a venture is that the classics often end up being bit-players: indie, and politically incindiery movies are too often the staple of non-chain theaters, and such things will isolate the theater from a large portion of a community. I'm sure there's a lot that I don't understand about such things, but I do know this: during extensive travels across the country I've sought-out alternatives to chain theaters, and have almost always found that the only alternative is a lefty movie house screening indie films that trash traditional values and conservative politics. And oh yeah, Rocky Horror at Midnight on the first Saturday of the month...

What I wouldn't give to see "The Third Man" or "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" on the big screen...

I'll brag now and tell you of my new 50" plasma and the stunning quality of the HDTV channels I watch on it. DVDs look great too, or at least most of them do ("Once Upon a Time in the West" is incredible). The experience is actually almost cinematic: I still want to see movies on the big screen, but I enjoy them much, much more at home now.

metro
11-14-2006, 06:24 PM
I drove by the theater today. It appeared they were doing ground/foundation work as there were several large machines moving on the property.

Easy180
11-14-2006, 09:02 PM
I absolutely agree hfk...Used to say "Man that movie would be awesome to see in the theaters"...Now with a HD tv and a surround system I find myself saying that less and less

SoonerDave
11-15-2006, 08:18 AM
Time was that going to the theaters was a special experience. I remember when I was a kid that going to the movies usually involved my whole family, my aunt and uncle, grandmother, and while I didn't dress "up," I didn't dress "sloppy" either. And a theater was an almost epic place - even one that wasn't necessarily a "showpiece" theater.

There was something incredibly compelling about walking past the ticket booth, across the popcorn stand, and down a darkened corridor to the theater itself. There was, for lack of a better term, an aura of those theaters that the new ones lack - and perhaps that's an observation drawn of age more than reality.

Stadium seating really helped revive the theater industry. I think places like Warren, and even to an extent Harkins, is trying to extend that and bring that broader kind of "specialty" nature to the experience. It's a tall order, though, because at home you don't have $5 popcorn and $4 drinks and a bathroom where you most likely know the last person to have used it.

As far as Key no longer being the prime contractor for construction, I assume that's a function of the project being re-competed when it was scaled down from 20 to 14 screens (original bids came in something like $30M when Warren was budgeting closer to $20M)...just presume Key didn't win the contract the second time around...just speculation...

-SoonerDave

MikeLucky
11-15-2006, 10:48 AM
I think this theatre will change your opinions some...... having grown up in Wichita and witnessing the Warren Theatres firsthand and seeing how Mr. Warren does business, I can say unequivocally that this will be the finest and most enjoyable theatre in the metro.... Personally, I will never watch a movie in another establishment once this is completed.

Now, if we can just get some QuikTrips in OKC, then there will be literally no place I miss from Wichita....

ETL
11-18-2006, 12:04 AM
I sure hope they are right!

Warren looks for places to grow
BY BILL WILSON
The Wichita Eagle
Bill Warren wants to build a shopping mall in Newton, part of a larger plan to expand his movie theater empire.

The developer is teaming with Harvey County officials to search for a site in south Newton near I-135.

Meanwhile, work began Monday on Warren's 120,000-square-foot theater in Moore, Okla.

Warren is negotiating for an unspecified south Newton location to build a mall, anchored by a 120,000-square-foot multi-screen theater.

"We've looked at sites in Newton, but the one we want isn't for sale," said Ken Crockett, Warren Theatres corporate vice president.

"Whatever we build up there has to be a regional draw, a bigger development than just a theater. We're still very interested in that, and we're still looking."

Mickey Dean, executive director of the Harvey County Economic Development Council, said city and county officials are actively courting Warren's mall.

"We're very excited about Bill's ideas and his track record of innovation," she said. "The city of Newton and Harvey County are extremely interested in having Mr. Warren as a retail business partner."

Dean declined to pinpoint the location of the land Warren wants to buy, pending the completion of those negotiations.

Warren operated a theater at Newton's outlet mall under a management contract that was canceled in August.

His company operates three Warren Theaters in Wichita plus discount theaters in Wichita and Springfield, Mo.

The Moore theater, the biggest built by Warren, should open in 12 to 13 months, Crockett said.

The $30 million project west of I-35 in Moore, just south of Oklahoma City, will include 20 screens, an estimated 7,000 seats and a restaurant, all in Warren's trademark 1940s decor.

Contractor is Crossland Construction of Columbus. The building designer is Spangenburg Phillips Architecture, Wichita.

The theater will employ around 125 people, including 20 full-time management and restaurant staff.

Newton and Moore aren't the only expansions on the Warren drawing board.

Crockett said several other cities are on Warren's short list for new theaters, but he declined to identify the candidates.

"We're very interested in expansion," he said. "We're definitely out there looking."

Wichita Eagle | 11/09/2006 | Warren looks for places to grow (http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/business/15965091.htm?source=rss&channel=kansas_business)

Intrepid
11-18-2006, 05:46 AM
That is good news about the 20 screens, ETL. But that does conflict with the recent story in the "Inside Moore" newspaper and from what Mayor Lewis advised a poster here on OKCTalk. Maybe someone can get some clarification?

Thanks for sharing!

Spartan
11-18-2006, 08:36 AM
Stupid idiots.

Art Deco is trademark of the 20s and 30s, not the 40s...

mranderson
11-18-2006, 09:52 AM
I think this theatre will change your opinions some...... having grown up in Wichita and witnessing the Warren Theatres firsthand and seeing how Mr. Warren does business, I can say unequivocally that this will be the finest and most enjoyable theatre in the metro.... Personally, I will never watch a movie in another establishment once this is completed.

Now, if we can just get some QuikTrips in OKC, then there will be literally no place I miss from Wichita....

Here is an inside scoop on Quick Trip. Personally, I also would like them to be in Oklahoma City. However, the owner of the Oklahoma City 7-11 franchise has an agreement that says if Quick Trip stays out of Oklahoma City, then 7-11 stays out of Tulsa.

The reason I heard this is because my company is the magazine supplier for both companies in the Oklahoma City and Tulsa areas. We also do some Quick Trips in the Dallas area.

MikeLucky
11-20-2006, 09:41 AM
Here is an inside scoop on Quick Trip. Personally, I also would like them to be in Oklahoma City. However, the owner of the Oklahoma City 7-11 franchise has an agreement that says if Quick Trip stays out of Oklahoma City, then 7-11 stays out of Tulsa.

The reason I heard this is because my company is the magazine supplier for both companies in the Oklahoma City and Tulsa areas. We also do some Quick Trips in the Dallas area.

Yeah, I have been told the same story by someone who would know for sure..... It just sucks for us in OKC.... :fighting2

That is good news about the 20 screens, ETL. But that does conflict with the recent story in the "Inside Moore" newspaper and from what Mayor Lewis advised a poster here on OKCTalk. Maybe someone can get some clarification?

Thanks for sharing!

I know that for both of his Wichita locations, he started with the theatre and added extra screens on later. I could see him doing the same in Moore. Maybe starting with 14 and then adding 6 later. On one location in Wichita, he added on 6 screens, I believe, and it included a whole concession and bathroom area just for the new screens..... it was almost like another new theatre..... don't be surprised if he doesn't do it this way in Moore as well.

ETL
12-01-2006, 10:54 PM
What is that new trailer by the theater? It said C. ______ & Son Construction Co.

MrZ
02-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Drove by the site today and I saw more people working on the site than I have seen so far. Lots of earth moving equipment and trucks going here and there. Looks like they have picked up steam and are getting ready to start pouring concrete. Can't wait for this thing to start taking shape!

Intrepid
02-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Drove by the site today and I saw more people working on the site than I have seen so far. Lots of earth moving equipment and trucks going here and there. Looks like they have picked up steam and are getting ready to start pouring concrete. Can't wait for this thing to start taking shape!

Believe it or not, there were quite a few people working out there shortly after the recent ice/snow storms, even with all the ice/sleet on the ground.

Ginkasa
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I've been planning on applying for a manager job there for a while, and decided to find out when and where and to whom I would apply since they've finally begun construction.

Well, I used their "comment" page on the website, figuring I'd have to end up directly mailing the corporate offices or calling one of the Kansas theatres, but then, surprisingly, received a prompt reply:

"We will start filling management positions for the theatre in July or August of this year, and we will start filling floor staff positions in October of this year.

Thanks,

Dan Gray
VP of Operations Warren Theatres"

So, its looks like they're still planning on opening later this year.

MrZ
02-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Best thing about working in a theater: FREE MOVIES!
I worked at the original Crossroads 8 Theater for it first 3 years in the last 80's/early 90's and probably saw every movie that came out in that period. Pay was crap, but free movies rocked!

metro
03-06-2007, 06:59 PM
How is construction going on this project?? anyone got pics?

MikeLucky
03-06-2007, 07:37 PM
The only update I have is from yesterday...... there are footings...... that's about it......

Bobby H
03-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Getting all the foundation work complete takes the most time. Once all the electrical trenches are dug, plumbing supply pipes run and foundation poured you'll see the walls on the complex go up pretty quick.

If everything goes like it should the activity should look like it is happening in a flurry during the summer. Most of the structural work should occur in the Spring & Summer months. Then it will seem like time is dragging while all the interior work gets done.

I think Warren Theatres will be lucky if the Moore 20 can be opened before Thanksgiving. I think early December looks like a more dependable shot.

I'm also still wondering just what kind of equipment this theater will feature. It seems very likely all 20 screens will have some pretty darned good sounding THX certified sound systems. But will the theater be 35mm film-based only? Or will it go Digital Cinema? Perhaps a mix of both formats? The largest houses will need some sort of custom work done regardless if film or digital projection is used considering the screens will be roughly IMAX-sized.

MikeLucky
03-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Getting all the foundation work complete takes the most time. Once all the electrical trenches are dug, plumbing supply pipes run and foundation poured you'll see the walls on the complex go up pretty quick.

If everything goes like it should the activity should look like it is happening in a flurry during the summer. Most of the structural work should occur in the Spring & Summer months. Then it will seem like time is dragging while all the interior work gets done.

I think Warren Theatres will be lucky if the Moore 20 can be opened before Thanksgiving. I think early December looks like a more dependable shot.

I'm also still wondering just what kind of equipment this theater will feature. It seems very likely all 20 screens will have some pretty darned good sounding THX certified sound systems. But will the theater be 35mm film-based only? Or will it go Digital Cinema? Perhaps a mix of both formats? The largest houses will need some sort of custom work done regardless if film or digital projection is used considering the screens will be roughly IMAX-sized.

I know that when he was building his theaters in Wichita, he was criticized by many in the industry for not just buying slightly used projectors from other defunct theaters..... He had each one built on-site specifically made for each theater...... I can't say that he will do that again for sure in Moore, but I would doubt that he will suddenly NOT utilize the attention to detail that has made him so successful.....

xpertinfun
03-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Has anyone seen the Blueprints or have any idea which way it will be facing?

Intrepid
03-19-2007, 09:39 AM
I was driving on Telephone Rd this morning, and then later on the I-35 service road, and am happy to report actual concrete pouring!!!

There were about 5 Dolese cement trucks, and from the looks of things, 3 slabs had already been poured and completed.

Things seems to really be progressing at the site.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
04-07-2007, 07:16 PM
My moviegoer "drool factor" goes up by around 1.2% every time I drive by that place and see the progress.

Ginkasa
04-07-2007, 10:53 PM
You could, perhaps, satisfy that drool factor by enjoying a nice show at the Cine Capri at Harkins Theatres Bricktown 16, or maybe by being amazed by the 3D Meet The Robinsons presented with a brand-spanking new digital projector, eh?

;)

Oh GAWD the Smell!
04-08-2007, 12:53 AM
You could, perhaps, satisfy that drool factor by enjoying a nice show at the Cine Capri at Harkins Theatres Bricktown 16, or maybe by being amazed by the 3D Meet The Robinsons presented with a brand-spanking new digital projector, eh?

;)

My home system may be loud and I sure enjoy it, but no matter how hard I try I can't make popcorn quite so tasty, nor my floors so sticky...So I go to the Cine Capri every chance I get. :)

redland
04-08-2007, 09:13 AM
I can't make popcorn quite so tasty, nor my floors so sticky...So I go to the Cine Capri every chance I get. :)

Well okay, but in defense of Harkins 16 (including Cine Capri) I have found it to be the best maintained movie complex in town. The place always seems immaculate to me, with not a sticky floor to be found!

MrZ
04-08-2007, 10:53 AM
I took the kids to see Meet the Robinsons in 3D (or RealD as they call it) and it was AWESOME! The glasses look like normal shade, no red and green lenses. With the old red/green style glasses the further away from center you sat the worse the effect looked. With the new style you can be sitting in the far right corner a couple rows from the front (where we were sitting thanks to getting there late) and the effect is still as awesome as it is in the middle of the theater (I snuck around to see how it looked in various spots). You really do get a good 3D effect that pops out at you and gives the screen some nice depth. During a few of the scenes where the background moved fast (chase scenes) the effect got a bit fuzzy and strained the eyes a bit but overall it was great. I can't wait to see more movies with this technology!

Oh GAWD the Smell!
04-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Well okay, but in defense of Harkins 16 (including Cine Capri) I have found it to be the best maintained movie complex in town. The place always seems immaculate to me, with not a sticky floor to be found!

I know it's clean, I was just being silly and trying to say (albeit obliquely) that no matter how nice my home theater is, it can't quite capture the experience of going to the theater and having a tub of popcorn that's bigger than your head ^_^

Bobby H
04-08-2007, 01:25 PM
I can't wait to see more movies with this technology!

It will probably be a few months before the next RealD format 3D movie release. Perhaps 3 or 4 may be released this fall.

I watched the RealD version of Meet the Robinsons down in Lawton at the Carmike 8 theater there.

The 3D did indeed look pretty awesome. The movie itself was okay. I wish the story got to the fairly dark events near the movie's end earlier. That sequence had the coolest 3D of the movie. "The Bowler Hat Guy" was a pretty entertaining character, both fiendishly villainous and flamboyantly stupid at the same time. His long, periodontal disease ridden teeth was a good visual touch.

I was a little more thrilled by the trailer for U23D. That concert movie is coming out this fall. It looks like it will be pretty cool. I wonder if they'll have special, red 3D glasses for that show. Not every theater playing Meet The Robinsons played that trailer. It was pretty loud.

The Nightmare Before Christmas is getting re-released this fall along with a new 3D conversion of Tim Burton's short film, Vincent.

Robert Zemeckis, the guy who directed the Back to the Future movies, Forrest Gump and most recently, The Polar Express, is working on a 3D CGI animated movie version of Beowulf, based on the epic Viking poem. That might be really cool.

It's just too bad no RealD movies are scheduled for release this summer.

It will be interesting to see what Warren Theaters does in regard to digital projection and formats like RealD in their new Moore 20 complex. I could be wrong, but I don't think any of their current theaters in Wichita, KS have digital projection or RealD yet. With companies like Carmike and Rave pursuing digital projection rather aggressively Warren may have to do something.

metro
04-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Drove by the Warren site Saturday and no foundation has been poured yet. Still dirt work being done and looks like the plumbing lines are still being run. Hopefully we'll see a foundation and walls go up soon.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
04-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Drove by the Warren site Saturday and no foundation has been poured yet. Still dirt work being done and looks like the plumbing lines are still being run. Hopefully we'll see a foundation and walls go up soon.

Really? I could have sworn I've seen multiple pads of concrete that have already been poured. I've seen this more than a couple of times too.

kevinpate
04-23-2007, 08:11 AM
I don't do a ton of movies out, but I do enjoy the Cine Capri at Harkins. Like many others, I am looking forward to seeing this new house open in Moore, if only because it's closer to some of my preferred dining spots.

okclee
05-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Drove by today, this has to be the slowest moving project ever to be constructed. At the rate that they are going they won't be making movies by the time that this place is completed. Does anyone know what the estimated completion date is??

Intrepid
05-10-2007, 10:55 PM
The weather has obviously slowed things down considerably. They had been moving at a very quick pace prior to the rains.

okclee
05-10-2007, 11:01 PM
I understand that the rain slows down construction, but how long has this project been under construction at this point?

I think that it has been at least six months now and all they have is the foundation and the parking lot.

Easy180
05-11-2007, 07:19 AM
lee is right...They were finally all over the construction until we hit this stretch of 100 inches of rain

Hope we are only a week or so away from seeing some vertical construction

Oh GAWD the Smell!
05-11-2007, 11:19 AM
I went by there this morning, and there are stacks of girders and quite a bit of raw steel out there, so I'd imagine that we're getting ready to see some upward movement.

Intrepid
05-11-2007, 12:20 PM
I went by there this morning, and there are stacks of girders and quite a bit of raw steel out there, so I'd imagine that we're getting ready to see some upward movement.

Yeah, that equipment has been there for about 2 weeks. I think we would have seen that upward movement already had it not been for the recent "ark" like rains. ;)

Oh GAWD the Smell!
05-11-2007, 04:17 PM
No kidding.

MrZ
05-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Drove by yesterday and there was a giant crane in the construction area. Drove by today and they had the first section of wall up! It wasn't very wide but it sure was TALL! Can't wait to see this thing take shape!

Easy180
05-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Hallejulllullulluahh

venture
05-17-2007, 10:22 PM
What? They are actually going to build that thing? :) Nah...those walls are just there to support the new "Coming Soon" sign. They wanted the world's largest "Coming Soon" sign to go with the World largest whatever it is suppose to be. :-P

metro
05-29-2007, 09:11 PM
anyone got any updates or new pics?

Oh GAWD the Smell!
05-29-2007, 11:53 PM
anyone got any updates or new pics?

There are quite a few walls up now...If you REALLY want pics, I can do a drive by and snap a few.

Bobby H
05-30-2007, 08:17 AM
Setting the foundation for such a big theater had to be a real chore. Oklahoma's red clay laden soil poses a lot of challenges. Try to rush things or just go about "business as usual" gambling nothing bad will happen and you'll run a seriously high risk of having a foundation shifting and cracking in no time.

Movie theater walls tend to go up quick, especially the usual large cinder block style walls. With THX certification going into every auditorium the walls will be filled with sand and capped off with a lot of acoustical wall treatment.

Once all the walls are built up progress will seem like it is dragging. The interior work takes a pretty good chunk of time to complete.

I'm still wondering if Warren Theaters will incorporate digital projection into any or all of the auditoriums. Sony has a new "4K" projector it is finally bringing to market. All other digital cinema projectors are "2K" -meaning their image chips display 2048 X 1080 native pixels. The Sony unit does 4096 X 2160. Downsides? The projector costs more money and not too many movies have their CGI digital special effects and digital intermediates rendered at that high of resolution. Most are just 2K. Sony seems to be driving the 4K trend with 4K rendered movies like Spiderman 3 and The Da Vinci Code. Most feel 4K does a much better job of representing the image detail from a 35mm camera negative. And the higher 4K resolution would be important for the giant sized screens Warren will be installing in this new theater. Mere 2K material would probably have a noticeably visible pixel grid blasted up on a screen 80' across.

MikeLucky
05-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Setting the foundation for such a big theater had to be a real chore. Oklahoma's red clay laden soil poses a lot of challenges. Try to rush things or just go about "business as usual" gambling nothing bad will happen and you'll run a seriously high risk of having a foundation shifting and cracking in no time.

Movie theater walls tend to go up quick, especially the usual large cinder block style walls. With THX certification going into every auditorium the walls will be filled with sand and capped off with a lot of acoustical wall treatment.

Once all the walls are built up progress will seem like it is dragging. The interior work takes a pretty good chunk of time to complete.

I'm still wondering if Warren Theaters will incorporate digital projection into any or all of the auditoriums. Sony has a new "4K" projector it is finally bringing to market. All other digital cinema projectors are "2K" -meaning their image chips display 2048 X 1080 native pixels. The Sony unit does 4096 X 2160. Downsides? The projector costs more money and not too many movies have their CGI digital special effects and digital intermediates rendered at that high of resolution. Most are just 2K. Sony seems to be driving the 4K trend with 4K rendered movies like Spiderman 3 and The Da Vinci Code. Most feel 4K does a much better job of representing the image detail from a 35mm camera negative. And the higher 4K resolution would be important for the giant sized screens Warren will be installing in this new theater. Mere 2K material would probably have a noticeably visible pixel grid blasted up on a screen 80' across.

I can't say for sure, but Mr. Warren doesn't spare any expense. He paid $150,000 just for the "waterfall" curtains for his theater in Wichita. The carpet is custom made in Italy and he is notorious for NOT using slightly used projectors like most other theater companies do. All the projectors are built in the theater and are designed for each individual auditorium. So my guess would be that he will go with the best that is currently on the market...... We'll see....

Easy180
05-31-2007, 07:23 AM
He sounds like a class act Wichita....Can't wait til it opens and dies down a little

metro
05-31-2007, 09:52 PM
Yeah OGTS, if you get a chance, please take pictures so I don't have to spend my $3.00 a gallon gas driving all the way to Moore just to see the theater.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-01-2007, 12:02 AM
I'll try to ride by there this weekend.

I love burning this $3.30 a gallon premium :ridem:

jbrown84
06-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Yeah OGTS, if you get a chance, please take pictures so I don't have to spend my $3.00 a gallon gas driving all the way to Moore just to see the theater.

It's not much to look at. ;)

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-01-2007, 05:04 PM
I took a few pictures of the area today (both sides of the highway) and I'll try to stick them up this weekend.

xpertinfun
06-04-2007, 07:02 PM
I was by there today and took a couple of pics.
Both are from the i-35 service rd.

HUGE slabs of concrete! Its going to hide all of the houses.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Well foo...Beat me to it.

Easy180
07-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Lifted this from the Warren website....More confirmation this theater should be well worth the wait

Flaunt Magazine has named Warren Theatres in Wichita Kansas as the best in the Nation. Here are some quotes: “…Bill Warren of Warren Theatres is a man burning with a mission. Warren wants to build the best cinemas in the world. And he’s doing it. …” “...upon further investigation,…the world leader, except for a limited number of super-premium theatres in Tokyo….The best new construction theatres in terms of added amenities and quality appointments are in Wichita, Kansas. Yes, Wichita.” More info coming soon!

jbrown84
07-10-2007, 12:40 PM
And soon to be OKC.

Intrepid
07-10-2007, 11:19 PM
And soon to be OKC.

You mean MOORE, right? ;)

jbrown84
07-11-2007, 12:21 PM
yes, I will now allow Moore to be cool enough to be part of OKC. ;)