View Full Version : Poll for the Fellas

Leon
06-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Men, have you ever shed tears over a woman? Exclude the passing of a family member, please.

dirtrider73068
06-27-2006, 09:14 PM
Yes I did one time, was my first one I meet and talked with, first to hold hands, first to kiss. SHe was in town visiting her sister, and when it came time for her to fly back home I couldn't handle it and didn't want her to go. I told her to stay with me, she had that magic spark, the kind that everytime I was around her I was happy and felt safe.

Leon
06-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Well, it looks like we're in line with the norm.....An AskMen.com poll says that 78% of men have shed tears over a woman.

dirtrider73068
06-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Thats a pretty high percentage. Its the only one I have shed tears over, have been bummed out about loseing one or being rejected. But this one there was something about her. You know the feeling that warm and fuzzy feeling. Everytime I was around her was happy, comfortable and felt like I could tell her anything and she would be afraid, or laugh, or be embarrassed about what I wanted to talk to her about. If I was to come across her again, more than likely I would prob try and hook up with her again. Its not very often that you come across one like that. When I would sit with her hold her hands or cuddled up close to her I felt safe, knew that she would let anything happen to me, I just wish I could find one like her but the odds of that happening are pretty slim nowadays.

Leon
06-27-2006, 10:55 PM
I understand...The one I was most distraught about...well, that relationship didn't end on bad terms but uncontrollable circumstances. There are no hard feelings.

Time for a new thread....