View Full Version : So What's Special About You?

Leon
06-24-2006, 11:04 PM
OK....anything special about you? Any reason why you should have a perfect relationship?

Your life is pretty typical, no special career, no special lifestyle, no special car, not famous.

Why would ANYONE pick YOU?

Here's why:....because you picked them or,

if they picked you, you are already special, without a career, or car, or fame.

Karried
06-25-2006, 09:10 AM
A perfect relationship? What's that?

People pick partners sometimes based on how the other person makes them feel about themselves while they are with them.

If someone feels good about themselves when they are with you, they like to be with you because it feels good.

Pretty simplistic but it seems to work for some people.

mranderson
06-25-2006, 09:39 AM
When I picked my current lady, I had several things in mind. Many have come true, some have not.

1. Is she compassionate. Yes. She thinks animals, especially dogs, are the greatest thing to hit the face of the earth. Plus, she is always looking out for my interest when making decisions.

2. Does she like to travel? Yes. However, getting her to do it is like pulling teeth.

3. Is she attractive? Yes. In her own way. Her true apperance was a bit different than her picture, however, she still excites me in certain areas (wink-wink).

4. Does she like to laugh. Yes. A lot.

5. Does she love me for me and accept my faults? Yes.

6. Does she demand a lot of money (high maintinace)? No. She needs my monetary support, however, any woman would to some degree.

7. How much religiuos faith does she have? A lot. She got me into church. Just ask Patrick and Keith how hard that one is.

8. Does she like to go out a lot? No. This is her one drawback. I want to go out once a week (not including church). She likes to stay home.

9. Is she living within her means? No, however, it is not all her fault. She has investments with her ex that can not be sold. Otherwise, we would have a house we could afford easier.

10. Is she loyal to me? Yes.

I could probably think of more. Is she perfect? No. However, I will cite a commercial during my childhood. It is a bit of a paraphrase. "My wife... I think I'll keep her."

Karried
06-25-2006, 10:33 AM
Whoa! When did you get married? How come we weren't invited??

mranderson
06-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Whoa! When did you get married? How come we weren't invited??

We are not yet. The quote is because she is the closest I have ever had to a wife. When we do get married, I will issue invitations (unless we elope)