View Full Version : Lost

MasterWolf
10-12-2004, 08:14 PM
So, Just to strike up some conversation, Has anyone on the board watch the new series
"LOST"? Its pretty interesting show.

Patrick
10-12-2004, 09:42 PM
You know, I've heard a lot of good comments about this show....my parents watch it every week. They do have a problem though....I guess it's on at the same time as Hawaii and they like both. They been taping one, while watching the other. Then at 8 PM they watch whichever one they taped. Anyways, I'd like to here from those who have watched the show. Although I don't have a lot of free time, I have been trying to get into watching more television. So far, I've only added George Lopez to my line up though. My fiancee is Hispanic, so we find that show quite amusing!

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-14-2004, 08:05 AM
We were fortunate enough to catch this one from the beginning,I love this show,It has a lot of different characters on isand there are so many twists and turns.I really like it .I think it will get much more interesting when these people get a little hungrier,and we see whatever those creatures are howling and yelling around the Island.

Patrick
10-14-2004, 06:33 PM
It was be a pretty popular show...it go ABC the #1 spot for the presidential debate last night....people watching the show just stayed tuned to ABC for the debate!

floater
10-19-2004, 02:48 PM
Haven't had a chance to check it out, but I'm a fan of ABC's other hit, Desperate Housewives. 5 for 5 when it comes to casting!! So nice to see Teri Hatcher back in TV...looks like the mouse is still breathing!!

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
11-14-2004, 09:10 PM
:wife: HEY!

Has anyone on here been watching LOST???Its getting really good .You are missing out !Go get a TIVO!:wink:

DD

MasterWolf
11-15-2004, 08:10 PM
I have!!!