View Full Version : Welcome Joe Schmoe

Patrick
07-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Hey Joe Schmoe,

It's great to have you on this site......wow, it's amazing all of the old rgulars from OKC City Hall Talkback and the MAPS Forum are having a reunion here! How fun!

Hope you'll stay here and feel free to post.

Hope your web development business is going well!

Keith told me he was going to email you...I'm glad he found your email and contacted you! We've missed hearing from you.

Joe Schmoe
07-13-2004, 06:01 AM
This looks like old home reunion at this site. I see that even Rob is here. Things might get heated up! :p

I don't know if I'll have time to post much, but I would love to see a voice of the eCitizens develop again. The City never realy supported Talkback, & I got tired of fighting for it, but it was a bug in the ear of the City Council.

I'm proud of that.

Perhaps we can develop some of the ideas for making the voice heard again.

:eek: :D

Patrick
07-14-2004, 12:31 AM
I'm with ya. It's time for the citizens of this great city to be heard once again.

It's a shame that City Hall didn't want talkback, because it could've been such a great asset to our city leaders if they would've read it for ideas and used it for the purpose it was supposed to serve. It just goes to show me that the city leaders at that time didn't care to represent those who elected them. That sucks.

Well, at least some of the knights of the half-round table have changed since then, and for sure, we have a better mayor in play.

I hand it to Jim Couch as well....I sent him an email a few days ago, fully expecting him just to blow it off. I received a reply. I was impressed!

When I see Mick at church I'll mention the forum to him, in case he didn't bother to check the email.