View Full Version : AWWW Yes I love it!

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-11-2004, 04:42 PM
Who ever thought of paenut butter and Jelly is awesome!I love the name.Anyway I think this is a great addition to the board.Maybe we can all learn a little from each other here.
DarlingDiva

Todd
10-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Hi DD,

I'm glad you like it. Since it is a new forum I was hoping the funny name would draw a little more attention. With 4 kids you can bet I'll be posting here.

Keith
10-11-2004, 08:37 PM
Yeah, Todd, this was a great idea. I'm ready to learn how other parents do things, and hopefully be able to share some things I know (yeah, right). With a 16 year old teenage son, I could write a novel. LOL

HoodRat
10-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Kids? Never had 'em... Hear the're real good if ya cook 'em slow and have a little orange marmelade on the side. Sorry, been an uncle since I was 5, love kid humor.

Patrick
10-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Even thought I'm not a parent, I also look forward to hearing what you guys have to say about parenting. DarlingDiva and Keith, since you guys are very active on this board, and you both have children I hope you'll start a lot of interesting threads here. I look forward to it. And Todd, I definitely look forward to you posting from time to time. I know as site administrator you've mostly just been sitting back and staying out of the spotlight, but we'd love for you to jump in every once in awhile! By the way, hope you're all settled in your new home in Guthrie now. For those of you who may not know, Todd just recently moved from the city to Guthrie.