View Full Version : Skydiving?

Karried
06-05-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm having so many morbid thoughts lately... I can only imagine what the lady who was supposedly strapped to her instructor (tandem sky diving accident) felt as she was falling! OMG ...since I have heights, in my mind, it is probably the worst way for someone to die..

The other story I've been following the guy falling off the cruise ship.. I had nightmares of him treading water in a dark ocean watching the ship pull away.. but I think the ship would have pulled him under or the impact might have killed him.. he was so drunk.

See, I told you I am having morbid thoughts... with the Indonesian earthquake and all of the horrible news lately, I don't want to turn on the TV or the Internet, or the radio... it honestly depresses me to hear about all of the terrible things happening around the world.

How do you all deal with the bombardment of the media. ... constant bad news depicting suffering and death?

I want to be on a deserted tropical island ( well not too deserted, it has to have a tiki bar with umbrella drinks and a hammock and a reggae band) but no news anywhere....

MadMonk
06-05-2006, 10:53 AM
I get tired of all the horrible news stories that seem to dominate at times. I try to search for the good stories that are there, but are like a needle in a hay stack to find. If that fails, then I just tune out for a while and focus on other things. ;)