View Full Version : An Important Matter That Everyone Must Fight To End

Ralph_Kramden
06-03-2006, 11:36 PM
http://www.okctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/segregation.JPG

Write your congressman today....

Every red piece of clothing should be able to wash with white clothing in peace in harmony.

MadMonk
06-05-2006, 11:07 AM
What a better world it will be when when my undershirts don't turn pink in the laundry. I have a dream...

:D

Karried
06-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Madmonk, in all seriousness, there is a laundry product called The Dye Magnet and I swear it works wonders attracting misplaced dye.

I've found it in the laundry aisles at most stores..

MadMonk
06-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Laundry? That's what wives are for! ;)
(just kidding...put those knives down ladies)

My wife won't let me near the washing machine after a very expensive "shrinking incident" that occured several years ago. I'm relegated to folding the laundry, not actually washing it. Recently I read a joke that reminded me of it:

An Air Force fighter pilot was showing his wife around his aircraft's cockpit, impressing her with the dazzling array of dials, buttons, and indicators. She asked him, "Do you know what everything in here does?" He proudly answers "Yes, I sure do". She says "So, I'm supposed to believe that you can't figure out how to run the washing machine?" :D

Keith
06-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Laundry? That's what wives are for! ;)
(just kidding...put those knives down ladies)

My wife won't let me near the washing machine after a very expensive "shrinking incident" that occured several years ago. I'm relegated to folding the laundry, not actually washing it. Recently I read a joke that reminded me of it:

:D
I can wash, but I will not dry. I have also learned that my shirts do not go in the dryer or they will shrink. My shirts come straight out of the washer and hung up to dry.

Also, I really don't care what color my underwear is........if it turns pink, green, or red, it doen't matter. The wife is the only one that sees them anyway........other than the ambulance driver if I get involved in an accident. Then again, if I do get in to an accident, it would probably scare the crap out of me anyway. No more clean undies...

Karried
06-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Speaking of knives, my very nice husband was trying to 'help' and he threw both of the boy's new Chris Paul Jerseys we had gotten at a game ( free cheapie giveaways for the kids) into the washer and then hot dryer - the lettering peeled off immediately in the dryer... if he wasn't such a great husband, I would have gone ballistic ( Chris Paul - Rookie of the damn Year!!) .. that was a tough one for me to show restraint...LOL

Survey
06-05-2006, 03:50 PM
Speaking of knives, my very nice husband was trying to 'help' and he threw both of the boy's new Chris Paul Jerseys we had gotten at a game ( free cheapie giveaways for the kids) into the washer and then hot dryer - the lettering peeled off immediately in the dryer... if he wasn't such a great husband, I would have gone ballistic ( Chris Paul - Rookie of the damn Year!!) .. that was a tough one for me to show restraint...LOL

Hornets can always use your support. Go by some more jerseys and Go Hornets!

Oki_Man5
06-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Thank you, Keith, for that second paragraph; that would be me too.