View Full Version : New Moderator

Patrick
10-10-2004, 11:49 PM
I just want to welcome Keith as a new moderator to the site! Thanks Keith for taking on this roll. As this site continues to add more members, we figured we could use another moderator. I've known Keith for 6 or 7 years now. We first met on the OKC City Hall Talk Back forum, which was a forum board created and moderated by our very own, Joe Schmoe, former webmaster for OKC city hall.
Keith has a great working knowledge of current events and local city issues. Keith is a strong Christian man, with a wonderful family......a loving wife, a teenage son and a daughter! He's very much involved in his church and local community! He's also very down to earth and compassionate. Anytime you ever have a problem or need something, expect for him to be there with open arms. Feel free to PM him if you ever have a question or concern about this site. He'd be more than willing to help, just as I would.

Anyways, thanks Keith for serving this site as a moderator. DarlingDiva and I both appreciate you, and I definitely know Todd, our site administrator, appreciates your service to this forum!

Todd
10-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Hi everyone!

Patrick is right on the money in welcoming Keith onboard as a okcTALK moderator. Keith has been a great contributor and is consistently helping around the board to make this a better place for all.

I truly appreciate his contributions to the site and generosity in committing time into being a moderator.