View Full Version : Oki_Man5

Patrick
05-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Just a heads up to the Premium Members, since Oki_Man5 has already plastered a message in the Nosebleed Forum. We've been dealing behind the scene with Oki_Man5. Since I've had issues with him in the past, I've been letting Keith and Karried take care of the situation.

He's continuing to bash the moderators, and we simply won't tolerate it.

Anyways, just wanted to explain what's going on.

Here's the latest post we deleted. This was his way of welcoming a new member to our forum.

Just a heads up----Read every thread that has been written from the day of inception before you even think of posting something; if it has been mentioned before, the thread police will hop onto you immediately if you mention it again, and do not forget that your address bar has a search function that you should use to see if there is any info on the web that might answer your query before you pose the question in a thread.

LOL Just Kidding, but too unless you are very careful, the thread police will call you down, but the best way to handle that is to just ignore them as if they did not exist.

Hi, There,djr....

Pete

Midtowner
05-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Patrick, I wouldn't have deleted that. I'd have simply responded that Oki Man is entitled to his opinion, however, when one posts creepy and strange things to harass other members, attack moderators, etc. the posts will be deleted.

Y'all are quite capable of being civil enough to make a good impression on a potential new member while yanking the carpet out from under Oki's feet.

Maybe instead of deleting posts, edit them, delete all of the text and replace it with "Edited due to violation of _____ rule of the TOS" (but who has the time for that?)

Patrick
05-30-2006, 12:20 AM
LOL! You're the honorary mod around here. Go at it for the next few days. We'll sit back and watch you handle Oki_Man! :) Should be fun!

metro
05-31-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm guilty of being the thread police from time to time, I have to admit but I've watched it more closely the last few months.