View Full Version : The Dungeon has re-opened

Dungeon Master
05-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Hello all,

I've been very busy since last year. From one season to the next, I've incountered many obsticles. Now the time is right. Introducing the opening of the "Dungeon" and starting our 3rd year in this location. Every time we shut down for a season, it's to expand and improve the ride and make it the best 3D event possible. You will find no other amusement ride like it in the world. It's the only amusement ride to convert from one 3D season to another while keeping the 3D affect in tact (the only amusement ride to accomplish this in the world).

And now....

The Dungeon Haunted Ride in 3D

Now open in Bricktown, a family amusement attraction like no other and built to compliment the atmosphere of the Bricktown entertainment district.

It's "The Dungeon Haunted Ride in 3D".
That's right, 3D.
Patrons enter the 11,000 square foot ride with the new high tech 3D glasses and go thru over a dozen different scenes and props that literally jump out at you.
Going thru the ride, each person will experience such scenes as: the dungeon, the graveyard, the swamp, the spider cave and a lot of extreme 3D art thru out the ride.
Each scene has its own sound system, special lighting/lasers, special effects & animatronics.
The ride is themed as a haunted dungeon and is safe and fun for the whole family to enjoy.
With this attraction being an amusement ride, there are no limitations for smaller kids, older folks or the physically challenged.
The Dungeon is intended for all ages but may be a little too scary for the really really young children who scare easily.

Will it be hot this summer in Bricktown? Sure it will. But not in the Dungeon (because of its basement level location) so why not cool off in this one of a kind indoor amusement ride.
The Dungeon is located just off the canal (on the lower level) and across from the Bourbon Street Cafe.
Starting Memorial Day weekend, the ride will operate Thursdays thru Sundays through the Labor Day holiday.

Dates: Thursdays thru Sundays through out the summer.
Time: Thursdays & Fridays: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 2:00pm – 10:00pm
(times subject to change without notice)
Admission: Adults - $5.00 (ages 13 and up)
Children - $3.00 (ages 3 to 12)
Senior Citizens - $3.00
Group discounts available

For more information, call (405) 228-0055 or visit www.bricktownamusement.com (http://www.bricktownamusement.com/)

Following the summer season, the ride will be converted to a more intense haunted ride for the month of October. Actors and more 3D props will be added for that extra scare.

Please note:
This same ride is converted into a winter wonderland ride during the month of December. The ride will be re-named and re-theme appropriately for the holiday season and will remain a 3D ride.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you all there.

Doug Loudenback
05-26-2006, 03:36 PM
Sounds great, Dungeonmaster! I look forward to bringing my son and grandson soon ... sounds too scary for me, though! ;) , so I'll just see that they get to have the nice treat ... oh, maybe I'll join them! :tweeted:

Dungeon Master
05-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Thanks Doug and hope to see you and the kids there.
There's animatronics and a bunch of 3D art (the best you will see) which looks really deep when wearing those 3D glasses AND, it's the only 3D amusement ride in the central U.S.
I can ride with you if your too scared http://www.okctalk.com/images/Smailies%2001-28-08/tweeted.gif.

Karried
05-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Nice to see you back.. haven't seen you in so long, I thought you left town! I still want to come and look you up... I tried a few different times but I got the hours wrong and you were never open.. I'll come see you soon.

Dungeon Master
05-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Thanks Karrie,

I've missed this place myself. My Air National Guard base blocks this forum (since last October) because it's labeled as a chat room. So the only time I have to check it out is in the evening. Well, my evenings are pretty much shot from about Now until the end of the year being down at the ride. Unless when it's late (like now).
Anyway, I hope you can make it. We have added more animatronics, more 3D art and just a better set up all around.
Thanks and hope to see you and all soon.