View Full Version : Question for the fellas

Leon
05-23-2006, 10:24 PM
OK, fellas, let's say things are starting to go well for ya, no 'steady' girlfriend but you're getting dates once or twice a week, a mix of the same women and new women. Confidence is high. But there's one that keeps crossing your mind more than the others and she's indifferent to you. You're not in love but it'd be nice to be with her exclusively....nice but not necessary. (That's a good place to be for a single.) How many times do you ask her out? How often? Ya don't want to be a pest and piss her off but ya want her to know you're interested.

If it ain't there in both directions, it ain't there. So when should you just move on and not bother her about going out again?

Never say never, 'cause ya still might catch her eye down the road. But when do you no longer concern yourself with making a good impression?....Not giving up all-together....just sitting that idea on the back burner for a while.

Curt
05-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Thats a very good question....I know I for one have become very passive when it comes to women...dont call them more than two times if I dont get an answer or a call back the number goes in the trash and I move on so as to not become a pest or have them accuse me of stalking them...yes it has happend to me..I guess I just dont have a real good answer for ya Leon I have been sitting here thinking about this for awhile now. Women are strange creatures and often take things the wrong way so us guys really have to be careful.

OklaCity_75
05-24-2006, 08:56 PM
Is she communicating with you on a regular basis?

If she is not making any effort to contact you then move on.

If she is sporadically contacting you then give it time do not rush it.

If have learned anything during my singlehood its to tend to the ones who make the effort forget the ones that do not.

Leon
05-25-2006, 01:08 AM
You guys confirmed my gut instinct...she is now set aside in my mind.

This singledom isn't all that bad...I missed out on a lot, getting married so young.