View Full Version : Don Pablo's salsa

AFCM
05-22-2006, 12:41 PM
I've looked all over the net for the secret Don Pablo's salsa recipe and all I found was this. If you'll read the disclaimer, you'll notice it says the recipe is not the actual one used by the Don Pablo's Chain. I'm going to try it anyways, but before I do I was wondering if any of you knew the recipe they used. Thanks.

Salsa
Serves 6-8

2 1/2 Cups Canned diced tomatoes
1/4 Cup Onion Red or White, Chopped
1/2 Cup Tomatoe paste
Cups Water
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic powder
1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
1 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Cups Canned diced tomatoes
2 Jalepeno pepper (Optional) fresh,fine mince

Place tomatoes, onions, tomatoe paste, water, garlic powder, cilantro, cumin, salt and sugar in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth. Add remaining measure of tomatoes and mix till blended. (Fresh, diced tomatoes may be substituded for diced canned tomatoes.) Add optional Jalepeno peppers to taste.

Please note:
All recipes are not original Don Pablo's recipes used in the restaurants, (then it wouldn't be a secret!) These recipes were obtained through various original sources offered voluntarily for the purpose of sharing on this site. Don Pablo's holds no copyright on these recipes. Don Pablo's is not responsible for preparation or accuracy of recipes. Please exercise appropriate sanitary practices when preparing any food products.