View Full Version : Oklahoma City Metro: OKC Talk/OKC Talk Singles Event

OklaCity_75
05-18-2006, 01:19 PM
Attention all OKC talk members it is time to plan an event so we can get together and meet one another.

This will be the first of a serious of polls that will help us plan an event.

Doug Loudenback
05-18-2006, 06:19 PM
In this "first of a serious of polls" I voted for a picnic because you get to know more people in a non-spectator environment, but a dinner be similar. That's the only reason - just to meet as many as possible and get aquainted, but I'd enjoy a Redhawks game as well, even if I'd not get acquainted with as many in that kind of thing. I'm so "serious"! :tweeted:

But, hey, I just noticed that this is posted in the "singles" forum! Stupid me. I'm not single. In my vote and reply, I was supposing that the question was posed to all members, so, strike my vote unless an all-okc-talk event is planned. Sorry to be stupid. That's me, and I'm happy being green!

OklaCity_75
05-21-2006, 02:04 AM
I welcome all OKCTalk member to singles events.

The more people the merrier. When the singles group gets large enough(15-30 attending the events)we will spin it off as a seperate group.

I think the small group gatherings are intimidating to some. So we will open the events to all members until everyone is comfortable with one another. Besides I think some of our married folks and couples just might make the events a little more excting.

Leon
10-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Let's go bowling...draw names for teams. it'll give a lot of opportunities fot intraction with each other....We'll all laugh and be laughed at...let's all clown around.