View Full Version : Daniel and Conway

Patrick
05-16-2006, 09:57 AM
There was a shooting at William Daniel's home this morning.

Looks like another prominent Oklahoman may be charged with murder.

http://www.newsok.com/article/1845236/?template=home/main

Midtowner
05-16-2006, 10:09 AM
Apparently, it's a murder suicide. Daniels shot his ex several times and then shot himself. At this moment, the ex is still alive, Daniels is dead.

Normally, it's in bad taste to speak ill of the dead, but he was an embarassment to the legal profession, and I for one am glad that the world will no longer have to deal with him.

His wounded wife and his daughter should be in your prayers.

Patrick
05-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the update!

Survey
05-16-2006, 10:51 AM
All of those tele-lawyers are pretty sleazy, if you ask me. I try to stay away from attorneys with TV commercials, big ads in the paper, etc. I figure if they have enough money to fund that, they're obviousdly screwing someone out of money.

1Adam12
05-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Apparently, it's a murder suicide. Daniels shot his ex several times and then shot himself. At this moment, the ex is still alive, Daniels is dead.

Normally, it's in bad taste to speak ill of the dead, but he was an embarassment to the legal profession, and I for one am glad that the world will no longer have to deal with him.

His wounded wife and his daughter should be in your prayers.
Yes, he was an embarrassment to the legal profession. This incident did not surprise me one bit. I have never had to respond to any of the calls to his house since I work out of Santa-Fe, however, several of my buddies up north have dealt with Mr. Daniels personally, and they say that he is a real cocky, arrogant, attorney.

A few I talked to today said that the shooting did not surprise them. They said that he and his wife were always at each others' throats, and that he continued to threaten her. He felt that he was above the law. Unfortunately, the Victims Protection Order did not protect Jayme very well, other than the fact that she is still alive, which is a miracle within itself.

MadMonk
05-17-2006, 06:14 AM
a real cocky, arrogant, attorney.

I think you're being redundant there.
*/BADUM BUMP*/ :D

A coworker's wife has dealt with him and can confirm your impression of him. She said that both Daniel and Conway are really like they seem on TV, even completing each other's sentences...creepy.

I thought I had heard on the news last night the the VPO had been issued but had not been served to him yet.

imafish
05-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Heres more to the story

http://newsok.com/article/1845716/?template=news/main

metro
05-17-2006, 11:35 AM
All of those tele-lawyers are pretty sleazy, if you ask me. I try to stay away from attorneys with TV commercials, big ads in the paper, etc. I figure if they have enough money to fund that, they're obviousdly screwing someone out of money.

I agree