View Full Version : Cocktails On The Skyline

The Old Downtown Guy
05-11-2006, 03:59 PM
This thread is over on Art, Literature etc. but is appropriate here as well. OKCMOA opened this venue last week and tonight should be a good one for a beverage a snack and a chat with friends old and new. 5PM til 9PM I believe.

ImproveOKC
05-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Glad to see this back this year. This is always a treat every summer season. I encourage everyone to check it out.

metro
05-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone that Cocktails on the Skyline have started again for this season!! Go check it out every Thursday evening at the OKC Museum of Art (OKCMOA).

Turanacus
06-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Has anyone on this board gone to this event? I've heard mixed reviews, primarily non-positive... For instance, really loud music, delivery fee for app's served by the restaurant, plastic cups for the drinks, etc.

metro
06-21-2007, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I've gone. Not this year yet though. It's a good event for OKC and we need to have more things like this. I've never heard of "delivery fees". I think they did use plastic cups, but many cash bars do so...... on the other hand I'm not a drinker so I didn't really pay attention. Music wasn't a problem, not to mention for your $7 bucks, you get admission to the art museum.