View Full Version : MusicRing Tones?

Karried
05-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi, I just got a new phone and although I don't like the really loud musical ringtones.. I would like to have a few music ringtones.. however, I can't see paying $2.50 for a tiny snippet of a song! (Although I did just download R.E.M This goes out to the one I love - my hubby ahhh!)

But anyway, do you have a site that you know of that supports Motorola i275 Sprint/Nextel free music downloads?

Help me, help me!! I gotta get with the times!

mranderson
05-10-2006, 03:50 PM
be careful with the sites. Some ask for info like your birthdate and your cellular number. If you give it to them, you will get a text message every day. That is annoying and I do not know how to get them to stop.

Karried
05-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Good advice, tell me which site to avoid if you don't mind.. I appreciate it!

mranderson
05-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Three of them are Spicymint, Flycell and Daddamobile. There are others. They all look similar, so if you see any like these, stay away.

And if anyone see's a site that is ligit, I want to see it also. I am especially looking for "Anchors Aweigh," and "Hail to the Chief." My phones are Sanyo and carrier is Sprint.

Like Karrie, I do not want to pay.

OklaCity_75
05-11-2006, 01:26 AM
I have never used it but, I have heard 3gforfree.com is a good site.

I only use Sprint's site because I download a new ringer only about twice maybe three times a year. I do not mind paying $2.50 just because I rarely download new ringers.