View Full Version : Top 10 reasons I think the average single is single:

Rooster_Cogburn
05-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Top 10 reasons I think the average single is single:

10. They are overly meticulous….they spend too much time looking for the perfect person.

9. They expect too much when first meeting someone. (Love runs in its own timing sometimes its instant, sometimes it is slow and methodical.

8. They are too scared to make the effort to meet new people.

7. They have a low self-esteem. (IE: Why should I try? Nobody is attracted to me.)

6. They are boring people.

5. They come up with creative excuses when it comes to making the effort to meet someone.

4. They let their friends and family dictate whom they date.

3. They set unrealistic goals they have to achieve before dating someone.

2. They are just too scared to take any kind of risk because they might get hurt.

1. THEY ARE CRYBABIES NOT WILLING TO CHANGE THEMSELVES FOR THE BETTER AND OPEN THEIR MINDS TO NEW AND EXCITING THINGS.

Midtowner
05-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Some people don't want the burden of a relationship.

WiseGuy
05-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Do you need attention RC?

I think your using this forum to self reflect your inner emotions.

quailcreekgal
05-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Where do you go to meet other singles because I do not want to go there?!

My4sonsjrbm
05-04-2006, 03:01 PM
When my husband and I were dating we were given some good advice. When you are dating keep your eyes wide open. When you get married keep them half shut!! We've been married almost 15 years now. He was 25 and I was 24 when we married. We didn't meet at a bar or a club. We met at a church meeting for college students. Don't be discouraged Rooster. There are good ones out there of both genders. Just make sure you are looking in the right places.

sweetdaisy
05-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Rooster is married, folks. He just likes to come on here and belittle and berate the singles because he finds some sort of twisted pleasure in it.

I think he's quite amusing.

Thanks for stirring the pot, Rooster. Obviously, we needed a new thread started. :)

windowphobe
05-04-2006, 05:33 PM
As an above-average single, I can assure you: "none of the above."

quailcreekgal
05-05-2006, 09:43 AM
I feel sorry for the wife and and family of Rooster if he finds twisted pleasure and entertains himself by belittling and berating anyone, anywhere for any reason. If he "stirs the pot" here, he "stirs the pot" in his daily life as well. How amusing it must be to come face to face with such offensive diatribes and condescending attitude at home or work.

Leon
05-11-2006, 08:48 PM
I wasn't going to acknowledge. But I'll say hi to the rest of you.