View Full Version : Singles Nite out- This Friday

Patrick
10-07-2004, 10:13 AM
The singles on this site are holding their first get-together! Angel, countrygrl, and a few others will be in attendance. They'll be meeting at Planet Bowl, its at 6601 Tinker Diagonal in Midwest City Friday night around 8:00 PM. IT should be a lot of fun for the singles on this site.

Maybe either Angel or countrygrl can give some more details on where to meet the group!

Patrick
10-07-2004, 10:15 AM
Let's get a good idea of whose planning on going. If you're planning on going, please reply to this thread! That will help Angel and countrygrl out!

Patrick
10-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Why don't you guys just plan on meeting at the main central desk (where you pay and they give out the shoes) at 8:00 PM! That would probably be the best place.

suzi
10-07-2004, 01:05 PM
Hope you guys do this again in the future because I can't make this one but would like to meet some people to go places with so I can start getting out and about. My brother says I stay home WAY too much since "the big D" and need to start getting out and meeting people and have a social life again.

mranderson
10-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Finances are low for me. So, I also will have to pass on this one.

The future will probably hold an event or two however. Have fun. :D

floater
10-07-2004, 01:31 PM
If I was Single (or does have to be just singles?) and In the City, I'd go, but...sounds like fun, you guys and gals ought to do it!

mranderson
10-07-2004, 01:39 PM
If it was up to me, everyone would be invited. I will ask clippedwing angel what she thinks.

suzi
10-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Hey, singles can have married friends also, can't they? I agree, everyone should be invited

Patrick
10-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Let's open it up to anyone since this site is still growing. I still can't go as I have previous commitments, but if anyone else wants to meet there that would be cool. I'm guessing Angel and contrygrl will be there for sure, right??