View Full Version : Singles Nite Out- This Friday!!

Patrick
10-07-2004, 10:12 AM
The singles on this site are holding their first get-together! Angel, countrygrl, and a few others will be in attendance. They'll be meeting at Planet Bowl, its at 6601 Tinker Diagonal in Midwest City Friday night around 8:00 PM.

Maybe either Angel or countrygrl can give some more details on where to meet the group!

Patrick
10-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Let's get a good idea of whose planning on going. If you're planning on going, please reply to this thread! That will help Angel and countrygrl out!

Patrick
10-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Why don't you guys just plan on meeting at the main central desk (where you pay and they give out the shoes) at 8:00 PM! That would probably be the best place.

countrygrl
10-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Ok great sounds like a plan to me..

Patrick
10-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Do you guys want to go ahead and open it to everyone on the forum? Since this forum is still growing you might get more people if you do that. I cannot make it tomorrow, but we need to get together for a site wide OKC Talk get together in the near future.

So far, it looks like it's just going to be Angel and countrygrl. Anyone else interested in going, married or not?

dirtrider73068
10-07-2004, 07:48 PM
I am gonna be there if I can find the place. lol! Don't know much about midwest city but know where sooner road and I 40 and 15th and midwest blvd are is about it.

mranderson
10-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Planet bowl is caddy corner to Joe Cooper Ford, and somewhat behind Sam's Club.

There is or was a flop house called Planet Motel there also. As long as you travel down SE 29, eastbound, and find Sam's, turn down the road next to it. The name of the street, I think is Arthur Harris. That was the original car dealership. If you pass Joe Cooper, you have gone too far.

You might also consult either Yahoo maps or Mapquest.

Hope you guys have fun. I will have to miss this one.

countrygrl
10-08-2004, 09:20 AM
Ok great thanks mr anderson I should be able to find it.. I wasn't sure where it was either..

mranderson
10-08-2004, 03:00 PM
To those who do not know how to get to Planet Bowl. I owe you an appology.

I undershot you. Go east of SE 29 (toward Tinker), go under the bridge at I-40. At the light, turn left. You will see Planet Inn. That is the motel I mentioned. Planet Bowl will be a block or two on your right.

I drove past it while I was in the Mid-Del area and just got back.

Good luck, have fun, and again, sorry about the inaccuracy of my directions.