View Full Version : Thank God

OklaCity_75
04-27-2006, 12:14 AM
I just want to take a moment and say thank you to the creator, the all knowing and all loving father and his son.

I truly feel blessed at this point in my life. For the last few weeks I have been a little worried about the road I will be traveling on in my life for the next few months.

I do not want bore anyone with the details but, I have had a couple of good things happen to me that re-affirmed to me that he is there and he is doing everything he can to help. Sometimes we just have to stop be paitent, listen and pay attention.

He helps us all in my opinion, sometimes it is not in the ways we anticipate but he is there.

I know some of you may call me crazy but, I have had too many things happen in my life that are just unexplainable that could not happen any other way. It was not luck because my luck has never been the greatest. My hope and prayers have always seen me through.

Keith
04-27-2006, 08:48 PM
I just want to take a moment and say thank you to the creator, the all knowing and all loving father and his son.

I truly feel blessed at this point in my life. For the last few weeks I have been a little worried about the road I will be traveling on in my life for the next few months.

I do not want bore anyone with the details but, I have had a couple of good things happen to me that re-affirmed to me that he is there and he is doing everything he can to help. Sometimes we just have to stop be paitent, listen and pay attention.

He helps us all in my opinion, sometimes it is not in the ways we anticipate but he is there.

I know some of you may call me crazy but, I have had too many things happen in my life that are just unexplainable that could not happen any other way. It was not luck because my luck has never been the greatest. My hope and prayers have always seen me through.
Excellent testimony, and it's not crazy or coincidence.....it's God. I agree with you 100%