View Full Version : Your Favorite?

Karried
04-26-2006, 08:10 AM
I love Spring.. I love everything about it..

Except the bees, tornados and allergies ... ha,ha..

Anyway, I love Spring..

What's your favorite season and why??

What would be your ideal climate?

Faith
04-26-2006, 08:56 AM
85 degrees with no wind would be my ideal climate. \

Favorite season is summer!

sweetdaisy
04-26-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm with you, Karried. I LOVE spring!

The thunderstorms, dew on the grass, everything coming out of dormancy (is that a word?), color splashes of flowers & trees. Oh, I just love it!

It's like a rebirth of the earth and it makes me feel energized.

I haven't been enjoying our spring this year as much because of the wind and the heat. It's been a bit much for me.

But 80's with a nice breeze...oh YEAAAAAAAAAAH...

bandnerd
04-26-2006, 09:27 AM
Upper 70's, nice breeze, spring-like weather with some good storms later in the day.

I also enjoy the fall, with a good nip in the air, sun, and the leaves changing colors.

I do not like extremes.

I also love the rain, if I don't have to drive in it at night ;) But I love a good cold rainy day where I don't have anything to do but hang out and watch some movies.

Patrick
04-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Oooooo. I love summer. Cookouts. The feel of the hot car when you jump in. Cooukouts. BBQ. Cookouts. 4th of July. Cookouts. Pool parties. Cookouts. Seeing my lovely wife in a bathing suit. Cookouts. The great outdoors. Did I happen to mention cookouts?

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
04-26-2006, 12:21 PM
whatever weather is in Michigan right now.

escan
04-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Summer for me too! Frosty, frozen drinks, cookouts, outdoor sports....fun, fun, fun. I like it about 95 degrees, with little to no wind. (only wish I could have all my summers on beaches)

Karried
04-26-2006, 12:58 PM
escan! I was just thinking about you a short while ago and wondering where you've been!

Then I saw your name ( dooododooodoo Twilight Zone music!) LOL

metro
04-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Oooooo. I love summer. Cookouts. The feel of the hot car when you jump in. Cooukouts. BBQ. Cookouts. 4th of July. Cookouts. Pool parties. Cookouts. Seeing my lovely wife in a bathing suit. Cookouts. The great outdoors. Did I happen to mention cookouts?

I'm with Patrick on this one. Now if I was only in South Beach about now.............