View Full Version : Uptown

Midtowner
04-23-2006, 12:59 PM
If you guys don't mind, I'm going to add him to my unnofficial list of people who were scared off by me even though he was probably banned before.

Maybe he only counts as 1/2 a person?

What do you think?

bandnerd
04-23-2006, 01:08 PM
I don't think you were the one who scared him off, Midtowner. Don't flatter yourself. I think it was Patrick more than anything and he was frustrated because no one would take him seriously. That's my thought on the subject.

Karried
04-23-2006, 01:41 PM
My two cents..... he just didn't want to play nice. So, we will bid adios to our old pal Uptown.. Happy Trails to you!

mranderson
04-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Correct me if I am not correct, however, was uptown the one who posted the dummies book? If so... too bad, so sad, bye-bye.:stars:

Keith
04-23-2006, 04:26 PM
Correct me if I am not correct, however, was uptown the one who posted the dummies book? If so... too bad, so sad, bye-bye.:stars:
No, it was actually a different poster.....not Uptown

Midtowner
04-23-2006, 05:55 PM

That really ticked you off, didn't it?

Want to share with us why that upset you? I'm having a difficult time seeing how you could be upset over that.

FYI: It was Upisgr8.

metro
04-24-2006, 10:27 AM
I've always wondered if Jack was the old SoonerRiceGrad. They always seemed alot alike.

sweetdaisy
04-24-2006, 04:35 PM
I still have a theory that Jack & Randy were the alter-egos of a couple of our mods. They did join on the same date and were "referred" by Todd. Hmmmm....

Uptown was a joke. Guess I won't be getting anymore "turd alerts" from people anytime soon. :D

Mid & bandnerd - way to run him off. ;)

bandnerd
04-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Yahoo! I ran someone off with my rude unfriendliness!

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
04-24-2006, 06:22 PM
I've always wondered if Jack was the old SoonerRiceGrad. They always seemed alot alike.
I don't think so. I remember SRG actually have a couple decent thoughts. Seriously.

Midtowner
04-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Jack was not SRG.

SRG wants nothing to do with OKCTalk.

metro
04-25-2006, 09:14 AM
SRG was one character, that's for sure

Patrick
04-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Jack was not SRG.

SRG wants nothing to do with OKCTalk.

Have any info. on who SRG was? He claimed his name was Nick. He also claimed he was many different things....first claiming to be a psychiatrist, next a counselor, then a business man. I never could figure out what he was.

Patrick
04-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Blame me about Uptown's departure if you'd like. I got more negative comments on the dude. It's no loss as far as I'm concerned. He left on his own account.

Midtowner
04-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Have any info. on who SRG was? He claimed his name was Nick. He also claimed he was many different things....first claiming to be a psychiatrist, next a counselor, then a business man. I never could figure out what he was.

I was co-admin on that site, and I never did find out much about the guy. He was nice enough though.

Spartan
09-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Wow I'm humbled guys.

And for the record, I am not Jack and have never posted as Jack. Every forum I've registered on is either SRG or Spartan.

Patrick
09-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Spartan, you're just one cool VIP.

Spartan
10-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Thanks man.

I was a counselor for a few years at metro medical institutions where I developed a case of depression myself. I had to get a new job after that. That was my mid-life crisis which happened this Winter. I also hated the part of town I was moved to (44th and Western). My pre-mid-life crisis caused another career change...

I could come out and attent all of the meet and greets, even my own forum's meet and greets, or I could stay annonymous and keep hinting at coming metro construction projects.

The choice is yours. A last note: I know a man named Jack that was a member of this forum for a brief time. A friend of mine that worked for the Tulsa CVB...