View Full Version : OKCTalk On IE 7 and Windows Vista

okcpulse
04-19-2006, 11:45 AM
I am running Build 5231 on a seperate partition on my PC, and I can tell this was released with the operating system halfway done. The user accounts on this build were still in the early stages, as was the Parental Control feature.

But OKCTalk looks great on IE 7. Functions well, too. It seems that this forum has some functionality problems with Firefox v1.5.2, which I will get with Todd.

In anycase, Microsoft Office 2003 installed without a hitch. And quickly too. Installing Vista was also much easier, doing away with the old classic text Windows Setup screen. Selecting a partition is much easier as well.

I will hopefully get lucky and get a copy of the final Windows Vista CTP before the OS goes to the manufacturer, as the drivers for sound and my ATI graphics card does not work.

MadMonk
04-19-2006, 03:43 PM
But OKCTalk looks great on IE 7. Functions well, too. It seems that this forum has some functionality problems with Firefox v1.5.2, which I will get with Todd.

What kind of problems? I've had 1.5.0.2 since it came out and haven't noticed anything different. Maybe I'm not using the forum to its fullest extent? ;)

okcpulse
04-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Every time I post on Firefox, the page refuses to reload after I click the 'submit new post'. I have to reload the page manually after submitting the new post.