View Full Version : Nomaste

metro
04-17-2006, 11:19 AM
I had the priveledge of eating at Nomaste this weekend for a preview dinner. It is Edmond's newest, and I believe only Indian food restaurant. I have never had more than a bite of Indian food and I know the owner so my opinion is kind of biased, but the food seemed really good. This place occupies the former Wing Stop location next to Jason's Deli in the shopping center on the SE corner of 33rd and Broadway. If you like Indian food, check this place out. They renovated this place and gave it a much more upscale modern feel.

TStheThird
05-18-2006, 05:23 PM
I ate at Namaste last night with a few friends. I have eaten quite a bit of Indian food during my young life. My wife studied a semester in England and we had a good curry at least once a week. I thought it was very good.

Three friends joined me... two of them have eaten Indian food regularly all over the world. One of them is super critical, and even he had nothing but good things to say. I look forward to going back and exposing others to the goodness of such a magical cuisine. Ciao ciao.