View Full Version : My hopes for Massaoui's future...

AFCM
04-13-2006, 07:25 PM
I know it would never happen, but instead of a painless execution or life in a secluded federal prison where isolation is almost certain, I would like to see Massaoui go to one of those "pound me in the ass prison" as described in the movie Office Space.

Don't send him to life in prison where he'll be protected and treated humanely. Throw him in with the murderers, gang bangers, and rapists and let him get a little taste of American revenge. You know the correction officers would look the other way.

I know that sounds disturbed but it happens everyday to fellow American prisoners. I just wish we could throw in an enemy of the United States. I truly think it would benefit him a little to get educated by America's worst.

I could've been a lot more graphic but I tried to be presentable and tasteful. The above doesn't even portray the extent I wish suffering upon him. I'm a Christian, but I can't help my feelings. He's forgiven in my eyes, but the guy deserves justice and death by lethal injection is not justice...it's martydom and he's is completely unafraid and totally welcoming of mortality. I think pain and humilation are things that not even the most dedicated Muslim can stand against. We need to break him down and beat remorse into his worthless soul. Let him live and only wish for death.

Your thoughts.

Uptown
04-13-2006, 10:55 PM
I agree. He needs to be tortured, just like he allowed so many Americans to be tortured. Beat the ban until he bleeds. Let him heal. Beat him again and again. Justice is too humane in this country.

HFK
04-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Well, I'm not interested in torture, or sending him to Riker's Island to get his share of "Prison Justice".

Yes, he's an abhorrence, as his own words attest. Not only is he without shame, he is actually proud of his actions or, at leadt, his plans, and admits to a desire to continue the work.

Death is what this monster deserves.

After I recovered from the shock of his words, it struck me that they were a perfect example of the horribly convoluted morality of Al Quaeda and their ilk. What is their actual conception of the god that they claim to serve?