View Full Version : Heisman winner this year?

Patrick
10-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Who do you guys think will win the Heisman this year? I'm thinking Leinart for USC or Orton for Purdue will win. I still lean more towards Leinart. I think Purdue will cough in some of their harder games later in the season. Afterall, they haven't really played anyone yet.

In a way I'd like Jason White to win of course, but personally, I'd like for Leinart to win it, and then we go and kick some tail in the national championship game. With the new running game at OU, I doubt Jason will have as much of a chance this year winning it. That's okay though. Let's go for the championship trophy.

Cedric Benson already said he'd prefer the Heisman trophy over a win against Oklahoma. Let's keep him to his word, and slaughter Texas on Saturday. Shut Benson down, and not only can her forget about a win over Oklahoma, he can also forget about the Heisman.

mranderson
10-06-2004, 11:12 AM
There are only four weeks a year I am in favor of Oklahoma winning a football game... All the days they play teams from Texas.

Jason White winning another Heisman? I really do not care, however, I do like history making events.

Midtowner
10-10-2004, 10:30 PM
Adrian Peterson has a better chance at this time than Jason White.

I think he's got Mark Mays' support.

Patrick
10-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Hmmmm. Unless USC or Purdue screw up, looks like their QB's will probably battle it out. I personally think it would be interesting to see Leinart go out and win the Heismann and then have OU shut him up in the Orange Bowl.

Midtowner
10-24-2004, 08:08 AM
The funny thing about Leinart is that although USC plays an easier schedule than OU AND his numbers aren't as good as White's, he's still 4 or 5 places ahead of White on most peoples' lists. Explain that one.

Patrick
10-24-2004, 10:39 PM
Hopefully White will keep playing like he did this past week. Maybe 6 or 7 TD's on Baylor would help his record out a little!