View Full Version : Nip/tuck Finale

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-05-2004, 11:31 PM
Holy Crap does anybody at all on this board watch this show????If I dont find a Nip/Tuck buddy I swear Im leaving!LOL just kidding!But Anyways those of you that are hooked know what im talking about after tonights show.Wow I NEVER expected any of those twists!!!Poor Christian.Anyways I just had to get that out.Does anyone know when it starts up again?FX is the only channel I know that is doing Season Finales when everyone else is doing Season Premieres.Confusing.... :eek:

MasterWolf
10-06-2004, 09:36 PM
I watch the show babe!!! Lol.

floater
10-19-2004, 02:52 PM
I've seen it sometimes. Dark and edgy. Did you see the episode with Joan Rivers? Her sad testimony in front of the docs was so true. "I made plastic surgery acceptable to millions..." (or something like that).

tatyana
10-28-2004, 10:36 PM
I love the show! Have you seen the first season? It wasn't as dark and on the edge as this second season.. i liked the second one better for that reason.. i hope it comes back soon!!!!!

Another show that i'm desperately waiting on is "24"

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-29-2004, 10:44 AM
Hi Tatyana,
I am so glad I found a fellow nip tuccker I love it too.Im going to get the first season on DVD.My hubby got me hooked on 24 but have you seen the new shows like Lost or Rescue me they are awesome too!:whisper:
DarlingDiva

tatyana
10-29-2004, 11:08 AM
I love Rescue Me!