View Full Version : Join us at the Redhawks game

Patrick
04-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Hey OKCTalk members....time to get your ball glove and join us out at the ball park. We're having OKCTalk night at the Redhawks, Thursday, April 13th.

Please plan on attending. No excuses. Not likeing baseball is NOT an excuse, because you don't have to come for the game....you can just come for the fun!

We'll meet in front of the Mickey Mantle Statue on the west side around 7PM. Keith will be wearing his OKCTalk T-shirt, and I will too, if mine has come in yet....I just ordered one, but it may not be here by then. In case you forgot what we look like, check out the photo gallery. Keith and I will both be right around the statue. Keith, make sure not to get too close to ole Mickey......I think he prefers women. LOL!

To all the singles out there.....this is your chance too. Come on out as well.

This event is for everyone associated with OKCTalk in anyway. Just bring money for your ticket and a smiling face. I think we're going to either get Terrace seats or General Admission. Not sure yet, but I don't want it to be too expensive, so that way everyone can go. Make sure to meet us before you get your tickets, so we can get tickets that are all together. Since it's a weekday night, we shouldn't have any problems getting enough tickets together.

See you there. No excuses!

Patrick
04-05-2006, 06:47 PM
If you're planning on going please reply to this thread or one of the others. Note, this doesn't commit you to anything.

The Old Downtown Guy
04-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Best place for beer and BS in OKC. Good idea. Thanks for the invitation. Third base line just past the dugout is my favorite location; field box seats in the first couple of rows of section 104 or 103. I think the ticket price is $11 compared to $6 GA, but worth the difference IMO. Closer to the best cold beer stand too, but I'll go with the group consensus. I should be able to make it. Play Ball!

Patrick
04-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Actually, a reply here isn't necessary. Simply join us Thursday night, the 13th.

Patrick
04-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Wanted to remind everyone we're meeting at the Redhawks game tomorrow. BRing yourself, your friends, and your family.

Patrick
04-13-2006, 03:13 PM
This is the last call for the Redhawks game. Hope to see everyone there.