View Full Version : CEO for hire

shotoond
04-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Hello,

I am starting a new company and have my business plan complete. It is a new concept, the first of its kind here in Oklahoma. I was wondering if anybody is willing to take sometime out of their busy schedule,so I can present it to them, around the OKC metro, Edmond or Norman. I am willing to travel, even do lunch. I need more practice on presenting to strangers before going to Private investors and Venture capitalists.

I have full faith in my products and service, a personal gaurantee is placed on this business.

Please send me a PM for details. Thanks for viewing!

Regards.

Yes, I am a new member, but am willing to provide any background information about myself.

shotoond
04-04-2006, 07:39 PM
I know interest in this kind of promotion is not taken very seriously,although I frequent forums very often. Here's a "sneak peek" to try to generate more interest. I have my foundation and negotiations stable already. No, its not just about selling furniture, it's a different concept.

http://i2.tinypic.com/szv8lc.jpg

metro
04-13-2006, 10:55 AM
Feng Shui consultant?

shotoond
04-14-2006, 12:41 AM
I cannot provide much information over the net but you are along the grounds of it, still different concept. Thanks for the reply, I thought my thread was dead. Seems nobody is interested. I still am seeking advice and investors, there are plenty of reasons why not to go to the bank or venture capitalists.