View Full Version : Urologist need help

dirtrider73068
04-02-2006, 09:07 PM
I need a name of a good trusting well known urologist. I had a vasectomey 2 years ago and am starting to have problems with it. I won't go into detail about it unless someone ask. I just need a urologist that knows exactly what he is doing and is good. Would prefer one in norman but any good one that is hopefully on my insurance list that can help me out, I am in some kinda of pain and want to have it checked out to find out what it is and make sure everything is ok.

upisgr8
04-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Here is a link , (http://www.ouphysicians.com/specialties/adult/Urology/default.asp)
You can't go wrong starting here. I trust them in all areas other than who they pick as residents (OKCTalk inside joke)

dirtrider73068
04-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Cool will put that in favs and give them a call tomorrow, I heard that some of the ou med stuff is good at what they do.

Patrick
04-02-2006, 10:07 PM
I know pretty much all of the urologists up there, since I'm a student there.

The chairman of the department is Daniel Culkin, MD. I'm not a big fan of him, but that's my opinion. He knows his stuff but is lacking in people skills, IMO.

You may not be able to prounounce his name, but I've heard a lot of good about Sreenivas N Vemulapalli, MD (http://www.ouphysicians.com/Finder/default.asp?Provider=D1IK0YA2IA&action=Provider%20Details). He seems to know his stuff and is great with patients.

I'd also recommend Jon Axton, over at Baptist/Deaconess.

John
04-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Sent you a PM, dirtrider.

dirtrider73068
04-03-2006, 11:30 AM
I think I have found somebody, grandfather in law has one he has been useing for about the past ten years, since he had prostate cancer and has been happy with him. The replys I got was great I will keep them all in mind for others if this one doesn't work out or I am not happy with him. I can't pronounce his name I know its starts with a M.

Patrick
04-05-2006, 12:38 AM
Might be Dr. Motwani down on the south side.