View Full Version : Bricktown was Great

Karried
04-01-2006, 02:31 PM
How many of you were able to go to Bricktown for the Hornet's game last night?

It was so nice to see thousands of people walking around. There were musicians playing on the corners. We went to Bricktown Brewery and had their Lightest beer and chicken nachos. Then onto a Nationally televised ESPN Hornet's game where the crowd was loud and electric - as usual. We won! More beer.

After the game, it was such a beautiful night. We went to Makers ( didn't stay in there long). We sat outside on the canal listening to a small live band - it was so cool - we danced and and people watched and drank even more beer :tweeted: until around 2am..

Tonight might be a repeat.. I'm off to see Kenny Chesney in a few hours.. busy weekend but I just love Bricktown lately - it feels comfortable and safe and fun even with all the crowds.

I think anyone from out of town would be amazed at the vibrancy of the city. Did anyone else enjoy last night or plan to enjoy Bricktown tonight?

jbrown84
04-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Yeah it was great to see the Hornets on TV finally. I go to school in Shawnee where we don't have Cox Cable, so we don't get the games. I was also down there eating Friday night at Spaghetti Warehouse. It was sure crowded downtown.