View Full Version : Need or Want?

Leon
03-31-2006, 12:45 AM
Do you need a relationship or want one? Or not? Or both?

Think about it before you answer. "Think" about it.

OklaCity_75
03-31-2006, 01:25 AM
Yes, of course I want one. Am I in a hurry to find one? NO

Everytime I am looking I crash and burn hard. I make the bigges ass of myself because I think too much.

I made my mind up I am not looking anymore. If someone crosses my path and it I like what I see. I will ask them out.

The next time I go on a date with someone I am just going to have a good time.

If the date goes well and we continue to see each other for years to come I will still have a good time.

I am letting fate have more controll of my love life from now on. If it happens it happens if it does not I can still have fun and live my life.

Ms.Relaxationstation
03-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Not get sound all religious here because thats not my intent.....but from the beginning of time when God created Adam.....He said it was "not good for man to be alone." That's when God created Eve. So for me, the design God inteded for us is to have a partner.

I do want to be in a relationship, to have someone to share my life with. Not to sound needy, but I do think there is within me a "NEED" to be close to someone and share my life with. I think if we say we dont need someone, then we are only fooling ourselves. Who can honestly say they want to spend the rest of their life alone? I want to grow old with someone and not only have someone there with and for me, but to also be a witness to another persons life and enjoy the things that they accomplish.

Leon
03-31-2006, 04:06 PM
I'd like to have someone but it's not necessary. I'm in no rush either. I discussed this today at lunch with this lady. I'm just going to try to have as good of a time as I can and not be concerned about it. While I'd like to share, I also lilke a little freedom. During my looooong divorce I had to re-learn a few things. One was how to enjoy every good experience with or without the approval of someone else. (You all don't ever forget how important that is, as I had done.)

I know this will change for me in the coming months or year or two, but for now I don't wanna have to explain Leon to someone else. I like that. So when 'the one' crosses my path who likes me for what I am and not what she thinks she can turn me in to, I know she'll catch my eye quickly.

Intrepid
03-31-2006, 04:14 PM
yes