View Full Version : Personals Website Review: Love Happens

OklaCity_75
03-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Love Happens (http://www.axill.com/trackingcode.aspx?affid=6847&pid=1503&bid=6670&ad=6847) is a website ran by the same people that operate monster.com.

On the surface it appears it is just like any other personals website. Same basic setup and search features with pictures included. You do have to sign up for a free membership to perform a descent search. The fee is $20 a month that turns into a lifetime free membership after six months.

PROS:

The question and answer section makes writing your personal ad easier. This is great if you are not a big writer or you are not very good at talking about yourself.

Unlike yahoo they have free personality and interest test to help you find a better match. Some of the tests are serious topics while others are there for fun.

The people in the photos appear to be real people instead of photos of models. There are some photos that look fake however, that is a given with any singles site.

Cons:

It will cost you $20 a month to participate.

The male to female ratio. This is a problem I find with every singles site. There always more men then there are women. I think its mainly due to the stereotype that is tied to singles sites. (Only losers go online to date.) This is far from the truth.

You can find quality people on singles sites. You just have to know how to read people and have a few safety precautions in place. Such as never share too much personal information and meet in public for your first few dates.

Overall, for now, I recommend the site and I have posted an ad. I will post another update in a week and let you know how it is working out. For all I know it maybe another flop of a site like Americansingles.com

Until then I will keep you posted….