View Full Version : Another Attorney Faces Sex Charges

Keith
03-10-2006, 09:10 PM
First, it was Attorney Mike Gassaway, and now it is Attorney George Miskovsky III......both charged in separate incidents of sex crimes. When will these powerful attorneys realize that they are not above the law? They both need to be punished to the full extent of the law.

Attorney faces sex charges

By The Associated Press
A well-known Oklahoma City attorney faces child sex charges involving a 15-year-old girl.

George Miskovsky III was charged in Oklahoma County District Court with felony rape of a child under 16 and forcible oral sodomy with a child under 16.

District Attorney Wes Lane also filed misdemeanor charges of lewdness and providing alcohol to a minor.

A police affidavit filed with the charges says Miskovsky paid an Oklahoma City woman who took the minor to meet with Miskovsky.

Among Miskovsky's previous clients is Brenda Andrew, who was convicted and sentenced to die for the November 2001 shooting death of her estranged husband, Rob Andrew.

http://static.newsok.biz/sites/newsok/images/news/m10miskovsky2.jpg

writerranger
03-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Is Wes trying to rid the courthouse of the best defenders? I put NOTHING by Wes Lane. NOTHING.

Oki_Man5
03-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Off topic, I know, but I wonder why nobody has posted anything about that incident between the policeman and the motorist I think in Edmond.

:backtotop

Keith
03-11-2006, 07:21 AM
Is Wes trying to rid the courthouse of the best defenders? I put NOTHING by Wes Lane. NOTHING.
If the "best defenders" are attorneys that are breaking the law, then I say that Wes Lane is doing a great job.

Oki_Man5
03-11-2006, 07:28 AM
If there is evidence that the attorney was engaging in the activity with a girl under 16, I totally agree that he should be dealt with.

When it comes to the other attorney though dealing with his clients in the manner in which he did when all parties were assumedly adults, I have mixed emotions---prostitution is illegal under our laws, but too, I have the opinion of "Why is it illegal?"

In the jury room, the jurors are "Kings."