View Full Version : Jimmy's Roundup

Keith
03-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Last evening, I met some friends over at Jimmy's Roundup at SW.59 & Blackwelder. It was a wonderful experience. Since they are now smoke free, due to the new law, I could actually smell the Ribs, catfish, and the rolls baking.

I had the medium catfish dinner, which consisted of 3 pieces of catfish, onion rings, hushpuppies, whole kernel corn, and a melt in your mouth hot roll.

The service was excellent and the food was too. To top it off, we were served complimentary cinnamon rolls for dessert. MMMMMMMMMgoood. They make some of the best cinnamon rolls.

The whole meal cost me $12.00, not including the tip. Was it worth it? You bet. A good dinner, with good friends, in a smoke free atmosphere.

Tonight.......it is Bill's Fish House, near Norman.

ad47aw
08-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Service was excellent? When I went there, I had to get butter from
another table. Couldn't get the wattress to pay attention.

bombermwc
08-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Ive been there too, but I've always been very happy with the food and the service. Some good home cookin'.

Jeopardude
08-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Last evening, I met some friends over at Jimmy's Roundup at SW.59 & Blackwelder. It was a wonderful experience. Since they are now smoke free, due to the new law, I could actually smell the Ribs, catfish, and the rolls baking.

I had the medium catfish dinner, which consisted of 3 pieces of catfish, onion rings, hushpuppies, whole kernel corn, and a melt in your mouth hot roll.

The service was excellent and the food was too. To top it off, we were served complimentary cinnamon rolls for dessert. MMMMMMMMMgoood. They make some of the best cinnamon rolls.

The whole meal cost me $12.00, not including the tip. Was it worth it? You bet. A good dinner, with good friends, in a smoke free atmosphere.

Tonight.......it is Bill's Fish House, near Norman.

Unless they relocated, Bill's is long gone.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
08-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Unless they relocated, Bill's is long gone.

That post is a year and a half old.