View Full Version : Trustworthiness

Leon
02-22-2006, 05:08 PM
Where do ya find someone who's trustworthy? Is there anyone? I've been on my own for 18 months now and it's been a cruel eye-opener for me. It's so sad to say and really hard for me to accept but nearly all the married women I've met or know are willing to cheat, many are eager to. I think they find the risk exciting. So about six weeks ago maybe longer I gave up the search. Haven't been to a nightclub since the first weekend in December. The serious relationship is something I'll avoid from now on. Monogomy is a dilussion and the belief in it a pathway to certain dispair. My mantra: Never trust her and she'll never disappoint you.

So you other singles, how have you experiences with the married folks been? I know it's men and women. How often are you flirted with by a married person compared to the single ones?

Curt
02-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Quite honestly Leon, I've been hit on by three married women in the last three years. No single women in the same amount of time. And I am talking them asking me, not me asking them cuz I have asked alot of single women out.

Midtowner
02-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Leon, in the academic setting, they'd call your experience a conclusion drawn from an unrepresentative sample. If you're using Skyybar to judge how the world works, you're just looking in the wrong place.

Midtowner
02-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Leon, in the academic setting, they'd call your experience a conclusion drawn from an unrepresentative sample. If you're using Skyybar to judge how the world works, you're just looking in the wrong place.

Leon
02-23-2006, 12:26 AM
Granted it is only my own experiences, but I have yet to set foot into Skyybarr.

Faith
02-23-2006, 12:36 PM
I don't think it matters if a person is married, in a serious relationship, or even single. I think if a person finds it exciting to sleep around they will do it regardless of their current status.

For an example I know of a person who is in a serious relationship. This person cheated while they were in a relationship, cheated while they were married, and then slept around with numerous people while they were single.

And to answer your question, of course, there are trustworthy people out there. But I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to filter out the trustworthy people from the liars & cheaters.