View Full Version : Question about ownership

Patrick
07-09-2004, 12:15 PM
Just curious who owns this forum? Who pays for its administration and operation?

Todd
07-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Hi Patrick!

My wife and I are the founders of Oklahomacitytalk.com. She is a school teacher and I work for a publishing company. We struggle just like every one else to make a good life for our 4 kids. I was born in OKC grew up in OKC and graduated from Yukon. Most of my adult life, however, has been spent in Edmond or OKC.

I like to dabble on the net and have developed and then sold several successful internet properties. I am an entreprenuer by heart. I mainly take peoples ideas and develope them into viable internet properties. We own probably 50 or 60 domains that have yet to be developed and 2-3 that are currently in development and or operation. Its just a matter of finding the right idea and financing. I do all the coding and server managment.

I try to cover all the expenses for okctalk by doing free-lance web design work and web hosting.

I hope this answers your question and look forward to your continued participation. I am already amazed at the fantastic ideas I've seen posted. I hope someone clues in our city leaders about us so they can see them

Take Care,

oktalk

Patrick
07-11-2004, 01:19 AM
Hi OKC Talk, thanks for the info., and even more than that, thanks for providing this site.

I actually contacted our good friend Steve Lackmeyer at The Oklahoman, and he said he'd take a look at the forum. Steve has followed us around for years now, and has even gotten a few story ideas from us. I'm sure he'll be an avid lurker.

Thanks again.

Keith
07-12-2004, 08:19 AM
Hey, Patrick.....I made it. I finally registered on this forum. Now, we can throw around some ideas and dream a little. Hopefully, we can get some City leaders interested in reading this forum.

Patrick
07-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Hey Keith, glad to see you here. I'm looking forward to returning to the day's when we used to dream about all OKC could be!

Hope you had a great week at Falls Creek last week! Glad you got back safely.