View Full Version : This board is smoking!!!

Patrick
10-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Boy, just now came back off a long weekend trip and noticed on 10-2 we had the most people ever online at one time...some 40+. That's great to see! I welcome everyone to the site, whether you're a registered user or just a browsing guest! To all of the lurkers, I encourage you to continue looking and check back often! Feel free to register whenever you feel ready to participate. We'd love to have you!

Keith
10-05-2004, 08:58 AM
To all the new members of this forum, we welcome you. Just about each time I log on, I see a new member has registered, and it is exciting to see. Jump right in and join the discussions. Whatever the topic, I'm sure we have a place on here to talk about it. Remember, also, to tell your friends about this site.

Patrick
10-05-2004, 10:57 AM
I second what Keith said. I welcome all of the newcomers to this site. Seems like there's soemthing here for everyone, and if there's not please let one of the moderators (either myself or DalringDiva) or the forum administator (Todd) know what you'd like to see. Todd is always open to new ideas!

Like Keith said, please tell your friends about our site. Althoug Todd advertises this site in various ways, and DarlingDiva has been advertising via her business cards, word of mouth always seems to be the largest ways to market a message board like this one.
So if this forum is something you really enjoy please spread the good news.

Todd
10-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Holy Smokes!

Your gone for a week and look what happens...

Patrick, did you turn the welcome sign on without telling me...lol?

Patrick
10-05-2004, 12:20 PM
LOL! I hear ya! I went to Tulsa for the weekend, came back Monday, and tons of people had joined. I was excited. Actually we have DarlingDiva to thank for some of this. She's been passing out business cards with a link to this site on the back! I appreciate her for all of her efforts trying to advertise this site. She is the real one we need to thank! And I appreciate everyone out there who's trying to spread the word on this forum. By far, the best way to attract new members to this site is by word of mouth from the members here.
And of course, none of this would be possible without Todd's contributions. He has spent a great deal of time putting this site together.....at the same time he's also come up with all sorts of methods to advertise this site.