View Full Version : Shhhhhhhhsh

Leon
02-15-2006, 10:07 PM
This place sure got quiet while I've been gone. I'll bet they're all still recouperating from "gettin' busy" on Valentine's night. Heh, heh. Wish I was....I didn't get to bump uglies with anybody....I'm recouperating from a near near death experience with a lung infection; never wish THAT on anyone.

Maybe I can catch some Z's in here now.

Oki_Man5
02-16-2006, 05:07 AM
You probably saw where all (not all) of the singles whined and moaned about not having someone to be with on Valentine's day. Of course, all the marrieds had a great time with their sweethearts---I have several sweethearts I was forced to keep happy during such a romantic time, but such is the life of a married guy every danged day of the year.

It is good to see that you pulled through; did you take OSUPA on the journey with you---she seemed to disappear about the time you did.

sweetdaisy
02-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Good to see you back, Leon. Hope you're feeling better. :)

Intrepid
02-16-2006, 09:49 AM
Welcome back Leon. Hope you are feeling better.

Leon
02-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks. Doin' great now. Shoulda seen the doc three days earlier.

I did get a little queasy, listening to the ladies at work discuss the extent their guys went to in order to be romantic. I joked at them by acting like I was gagging. I asked a few of them if they realized how stressfull the day can be on their fellas.

What do you all think?

Randy
02-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Thanks. Doin' great now. Shoulda seen the doc three days earlier.

I did get a little queasy, listening to the ladies at work discuss the extent their guys went to in order to be romantic. I joked at them by acting like I was gagging. I asked a few of them if they realized how stressfull the day can be on their fellas.

What do you all think?
I don't think the ladies care how stressful Valentine's Day is on a guy. As long as they can get what they want and gloat about it, they are happy.

osupa05
02-16-2006, 06:40 PM
I don't think the ladies care how stressful Valentine's Day is on a guy. As long as they can get what they want and gloat about it, they are happy.

Ouch! I personally like the little things! I'd rather have diamonds some other day! If I had a guy and he hand wrote me note and left it in my coat pocket, I'd be the happiest girl in the world! It's the little things, boys!!!! Don't stress.. just be creative (at least if you're with me!).

osupa05
02-16-2006, 06:41 PM
ps.. Okie... I'm back!!!