View Full Version : New to board and looking.

dirtrider73068
10-03-2004, 04:54 PM
Hi all am new to board don't live in okc but not too far away in noble/norman area. I am in search of another girl to hang with, my marrige is on the rocks and looks like I will be divorced and single by first of the year if not sooner. Right now I would like to try and get out to meet new people, wife had cheated on me so my self esteem and confidence and down low but want to make it better, it has been hard to go out and meet people cause I feel like junk and won't think another girl will like me for who I am. My info is 28 male 6.0 tall brown hair blue eyes. If you want to know more let me know want you want to know I will tell ya. If you want to email you can reach by my user name at hotmail. Hope to hear from ya ladies soon. TTFN=ta ta for now!

countrygrl
10-04-2004, 02:29 PM
I am also new to the board I am 24. Your wife cheated on you that sucks I have been down that road with an exboyfriend of mine not fun. I live on the north side of OKC I am 5'6 kinda medium build dishwater blond hair and blue green eyes. I am just mainly looking for someone to be friends with maybe go to the movies, not looking for anything serious. I have been told I am pretty mellow. If you would like to know more just message me.

ClipedWingAngel
10-04-2004, 02:33 PM
Why doesnt someone suggest where you know people hang out in their 20's, 30's and 40's who are not into the bar/club scene or suggest a gathering for OKC Talk and y'all bring a friend!

It could be interesting over a cup of coffee to chat about art, policies in Oklahoma, weather (now thats a subject that changes here by the hour), or the lottery.

Angel

dirtrider73068
10-04-2004, 05:20 PM
I sent you a private message countrygrl. Would like to get know some and hang with ya if your game to.

countrygrl
10-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Hey dirtrider you should have a pm waiting..