View Full Version : Devon Building logo lit Blue

Luke
10-02-2004, 11:16 PM
The Devon Building has a cool logo that can actually change colors. Typically, the "Devon" is lit up white. I've noticed the past couple days it's been blue. Anyone know why?

I remember sometime last year they scrolled red and white across their logo for some reason. And they may have lit it pink in February (for Valentine's Day) if I remember correctly.

floater
10-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I've seen the sign both white and with rolling colors. I like the colors, but in any case, it's a logo with a nice font.

Patrick
10-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Not quite sure what the blue color means....any how, it's a really cool sign. Last Christmas they had it alternating green and red! That was the first time I noticed that it could change colors! Anyways, it adds a neat feature to our skyline! I praise Devon! I just wish all of the other office towers downtown would put signs on their buildings. I think a large lit up KerrMcGee symbol would look nice on top of Kerr McGee tower! The space is there to do it....not sure why they don't invest the money. I think it may have something to do with security. They seem to be pretty paranoid over there.