View Full Version : See YA!

Jay
02-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Just thought I would let everyone know I am closing my account.

Just so you all know its has nothing due with any one person. I just do not like what this site has become. I have lost interest in it and its time to focus on other things.

I need to take the time to focus on some other areas of my life. Such as finishing school, landing a job somewhere and tending to some other personal matters.

Its been fun, I wish all the best take care.

Jay

Patrick
02-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Jay, I sent you a PM. Please reply.

Midtowner
02-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Jay, hope it's nothing I said :)

I know you were never my biggest fan.. Good luck to you in your life's pursuits.

Jay
02-02-2006, 10:27 PM
No, nothing to do with you Midtowner.

Were good as far as I am concerned.

I disagree with you on many things but, in retrospect I have a lot of respect for you because you stand for what you belive in and back it up. Very few people do that these days.

Thanks for the kudos......

Jack
02-02-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm sorry to see you leave Jay. To express my condolences, I'd love to take you to Jack in the Box sometime. That is, when we ever get one.

Keith
02-03-2006, 05:10 AM
Just thought I would let everyone know I am closing my account.

Just so you all know its has nothing due with any one person. I just do not like what this site has become. I have lost interest in it and its time to focus on other things.

I need to take the time to focus on some other areas of my life. Such as finishing school, landing a job somewhere and tending to some other personal matters.

Its been fun, I wish all the best take care.

Jay
Jay, it always concerns me when a member decides to close their account. Patrick has filled me in on your reasons, and I completely understand your position. I certainly do not want you to leave, because you have been an excellent contributor to this site.

I know your mind is already made up, so I do wish you the best, and hope you feel free to come back anytime and pick up where you left off.

Karried
02-03-2006, 06:40 AM
Jay, Even after our heartfelt birthday wishes??

I think this site is just like a marriage - good times and bad, ups and downs, and just like a marriage, in sickness and in health - you roll with it and stick with it - a committment if you will, if is important to you. If it's not, well you move on I guess.

It sounds like you are focusing on other things so I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

Faith
02-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Jay - don't leave... please! I enjoy your comments and opinions and have since I joined this site last year. I understand if you have other things to focus on.. but have you considered keeping it open and visiting every so often?

Jay
02-03-2006, 11:04 AM
After reading these posts I have reconsidered my descision.

Thank you to those of you who stepped forward and asked me to stay.

I am going to keep the account open. I am just not going to be around as much until I take care of some personal business. After every thing has been take care of I will return as a regular poster.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

Jay

Jack
02-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Glad to see you stay Jay! Hey, that rhymes. Seriously, I enjoy reading your posts, and losing you would be a huge loss to this site. You're a cool dude to be around. The Singles Forum needs you. Keep the faith!

Curt
02-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Jay...I am also glad you stayed. Yah we all argue and dissagree at times and just dont get along at times, I have been guilty of that myself and hopefully made peace with people. But I would like to see this site be around years from now. I enjoy the reading, I just dont post alot again for obvious reasons.

MadMonk
02-03-2006, 03:22 PM
I don't get it. Why would you go through all the hoopla of "closing your account?" Why not just disappear, come back when you feel like it and nobody would be the wiser? Well, I suppose you have your reasons. Anyway, "welcome back".

Keith
02-03-2006, 06:22 PM
I don't get it. Why would you go through all the hoopla of "closing your account?" Why not just disappear, come back when you feel like it and nobody would be the wiser? Well, I suppose you have your reasons. Anyway, "welcome back".
I'm waiting for Jack to close his account.LOL...J/K/......please don't send me any hate mail.