View Full Version : Stange Building

ptwobjb
01-31-2006, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know what the building to the west of the Montgomery is? It looks like a hotel. It has no markings, and the vans that sit out front have no markings either. Seems suspect!

TStheThird
01-31-2006, 09:24 PM
Look through the threads on this site... you might find the answer.

metro
02-01-2006, 10:41 AM
This topic has been discussed several times, follow TSThird's advice.

Pete
02-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Here's a link to a recent thread with tons of information on that building, a former Holiday Inn:

http://www.okctalk.com/okc-metro-area-talk/5262-former-holiday-inn-bill-gothard-s-institute-basic-life-principles.html

ptwobjb
02-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Thanks folks...lots of information on this forum if I had tried looking first!

After reading everything I can only think of one thing: creepy.

metro
02-01-2006, 03:49 PM
mods can we delete this unnecessary post to save bandwidth?

Doug Loudenback
05-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Metro, I just ran across this thread ... I don't get it ... in this thread and in the ones I earlier participated in, it strikes me that you are inclined to want to avoid messages, in this case, threads, that might be seen as critical of the current owner of the former Holiday Inn.

Am I mistaken?

Midtowner
05-20-2006, 06:46 PM
The organization there seems fairly cultish.

John
05-21-2006, 12:56 AM
Maybe that's where they hide all the members of OCURA! :D

It's a secret, secret place!

Patrick
05-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Metro, I just ran across this thread ... I don't get it ... in this thread and in the ones I earlier participated in, it strikes me that you are inclined to want to avoid messages, in this case, threads, that might be seen as critical of the current owner of the former Holiday Inn.

Am I mistaken?

I think he made the statement because we already had another thread discussing the issue and it was simply repetition. Don't think it had to do with the current owners or the view this thread took about the issue.

metro, please correct me if I'm wrong.

metro
05-22-2006, 09:42 AM
No, not necessarily afraid to avoid any confrontation on this issue. I'm not affiliated with them. I do know several members of their organization and all my experiences have been excellent. Their workers and owner/founder has been a great asset and beneficiary to OKC. I don't know enough about the organization to speak on behalf of them though.