View Full Version : Man from NOLA finally gets it right

Patrick
01-30-2006, 03:51 PM
6112. NOLA v. OKC
by NOLAtigerFAN (http://www.nola.com/forums/profile.ssf?nickname=NOLAtigerFAN), 1/30/06 11:06 ET I can't believe some of the crap that I am reading on this site. Before I start, let me get this out of the way. 1) I am from New Orleans. 2) It makes me sick to watch the Hornets play with the OKC crap all over their jerseys. 3) LSU beat OU down.
However, where are all of these "NOLA" fans from. I keep reading posts about OK being terrible, hick, etc. Are y'all from New Orleans (because my guess would be the North Shore or BR). I haven't ordered a burger in NOLA in ten years that came back the way I wanted it. We have a mayor (elected by the great citizens of NOLA) that uses double negatives on CNN. This clown wants our city to be chocolate. I would be surprised if half the city (pre-Katrina) could pass an 8th grade math test. So let's stop all this OK doesn't have schools non-sense. Neither do we. Every fan from NOLA is pissed that the Hornets aren't home, but stop all the OK bashing. I went to about twenty home games last year (two were probably sold-out). At least these "hicks" support the damn team. Feel free to bash OU or other athletic teams (I will too). But don't trash the fans that are actually supporting the team.