View Full Version : HoodRat checks in

HoodRat
09-30-2004, 10:50 AM
Hey guys!

I recall a few names from the old OKC forum and glad to see ya all still active. I spent some time relocated to the Seattle area and couldn't get back here fast enough! The Southside has changed so much I may have to change my screenname. Anyway... I hope this site does well, its hard to find a place to share my sparkling wit and wisdom. :rolleyes:

Keith
09-30-2004, 12:12 PM
Hey, HoodRat, welcome back. This site will remind you of OKC Talkback because a lot of the people that were on Talkback are now on here. We even have the old....I mean former webmaster from OKCtalk on this forum...ole Joe Schmoe.

There are lots of ideas and subjects that we discuss, so jump on in and share your sparkling "wit" and "wisdom." :D Maybe some of your wisdom will rub off on Patrick. LOL

Patrick
10-03-2004, 11:40 PM
Hey Hoodrat, sorry for the delay in replying to your post here. I've been gone to Tulsa for the weekend and just got back! Anyways, sure, I remember you from the OKC Talkback forum....I believe that's the one! Seems like we've migrated to several sites over the years! Anyways, I welcome you to OKC Talk and I'm glad you've joined us! I'd be ecstatic to see you participate in the discussions here! For those of you that may not know you yet, please take a moment and introduce yourself in the "Introductions and Welcomes" Forum! You can just reply to the rollcall thread!