View Full Version : Ladies Where are You?????

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
09-30-2004, 12:47 AM
Hello all,
I just wanted to say that I have been noticing,I dont know why it took me so long,That it seems that 99% of our main group are men.I dont really mean as far as a member count,but the main core of us that do stay active as far as posts.Now guys I think your great and I appreciate all your info and input on this board,I honestly do ,But Geez where are all the women at????I feel really lonely ladies!I need some female back up or a womens opinion on things sometimes.Please speak up and let your voices be heard!I really try to appeal to everyone,I know as a mom we get busy and all but I am asking you please If you have time just post your opinions and info every now and then.Let me know your out there lol.

DarlingDiva :p

Patrick
09-30-2004, 12:57 AM
Hey DarlingDiva, want to start a ladies recuiting committee? :)
Anyways, I agree....I'd like to see more ladies on this site, just to increase the diversity here.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
09-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Yes I do! I seriously do we need a little balance.LOL I feel like were all in a boat and there are like 100 of you an one side (men)and three of us(women) on the other completley up in they air struggling to hang on.But yes it would be very nice I might have to come up with something creative here.Wish me luck!

DarlingDiva