View Full Version : Old Navy coming to Edmond

metro
01-26-2006, 08:40 AM
Don't know if any of you caught the article in last week's Daily Disappointment but Old Navy is coming to Bryant Square.

TheImmortal
01-27-2006, 12:57 PM
That is good news I suppose. I am not sure where in there they will locate and will probably only increase the traffic issues at Second and Bryant, but it is always good to get more retail.

imafish
01-27-2006, 01:40 PM
I noticed the other day that the building were Stage used to be is now empty. That could be a possibility.

TheImmortal
01-27-2006, 11:51 PM
I bet you are right. I honestly wish they would redevelop Bryant Square. It looks so trashy and outdated. But I don't see it happening anytime soon as they keep getting new tenants.

jbrown84
02-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Good news but it surprises me that they would choose Bryant Square with Spring Creek Village finished and waiting for tenants. Old Navy seems a little above a strip center like Bryant Square.

Any news on SCV? I drove by there today and there's no sign of what's going in there.

imafish
02-28-2006, 01:08 PM
I was in Bryant Square this morning and saw a crane at the old Stage building. There is alot of work going on there. The whole front of the building has been removed and the inside is gutted.

jbrown84
02-28-2006, 03:02 PM
They must be putting a new facade on it like they did with Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Moondog
03-17-2006, 01:56 PM
About the only thing they don't have in Edmond is a Borders or Barnes & Noble. I think one of those two would fit in quite nicely at Spring Creek.

John
03-17-2006, 05:57 PM
About the only thing they don't have in Edmond is a Borders or Barnes & Noble. I think one of those two would fit in quite nicely at Spring Creek.

One of the two was scheduled for the proposed Spring Creek plan that was voted down recently.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! :doh: